• The expiration date of this product is usually 5-6 months, but could be as low as 2-3 months. We buy this product directly from Greens Plus, and usually have one month or less of inventory in hand. However, Greens Plus can not guarantee constant 5-6 months shelf life for these bars.

• Customer Ratings

Absolute mess!

Posted by Reviewer2860570 on Aug 29, 2010

These bars taste ok, but make sure you're wearing old clothes and leaning over a sink while eating one. The outer chocolate coating shatters into tiny shards when biting into the bar, and the little pieces drop all over your clothing and melt into tiny brown smears. Fortunately the stains came out in the laundry. I bought these to eat while on the road but am throwing them away. Maybe they were old and stale. Would never recommend!

Hard and Unchewable

Posted by Reviewer2863547 on Apr 12, 2010

I bought these as a healthy alternative to the protein bars with artificial sweeteners and fractionated palm oil. While this bar does have good ingredients they are very hard and very unchewable. I ended up throwing them away because they were inedible.

Healthy & Delicious

Posted by MikeMember on Jul 06, 2013

My only complaint with these is that they are sweeter than I would prefer. But for those people who are used to eating a "candy bar" for energy, these should do the trick as they are packed with healthy ingredients.

not delicious

Posted by Reviewer1712620 on Jul 11, 2009

I love these bars.

Tasty!

Posted by Herbal on Jul 31, 2012

These things are indeed tasty. I was at first skeptical, but they taste great! Mine arrived a bit melted, but it didn't bother me. Order a single one or buy it somewhere in a store if you want to try it first.

Tastes horrible

Posted by Reviewer1839063 on Aug 23, 2010

I took one bite and could not even chew these bars. The worst tasting Nutritional bar ever. The ingredients sound good, but not palatable.

Greens Plus, High Protein Food Bar, Peanut Butter and Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1990789 on Jul 18, 2008

I have tried many different bars, but this bar is in a league of its own. The purity and quality ingredients make for a food supplement that I trust, and my body can assimulate for healthy maintenance. This bar is afforable through iHerb.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2679904 on Aug 16, 2008

I kept searching for a natural whey protein bar and was glad to find this one. When I read all the ingredients I thought that it had to be good for me even if the taste would turn out not to be the greatest. I was kind of undecided after I took my first bite. But this stuff definitely grows on you. As of now, it is my favorite protein bar.