• The expiration date of this product is usually 5-6 months, but could be as low as 2-3 months. We buy this product directly from Greens Plus, and usually have one month or less of inventory in hand. However, Greens Plus can not guarantee constant 5-6 months shelf life for these bars.

• Reviews | English

Healthy & Delicious

Posted by MikeMember on Jul 06, 2013

My only complaint with these is that they are sweeter than I would prefer. But for those people who are used to eating a "candy bar" for energy, these should do the trick as they are packed with healthy ingredients.

Tasty!

Posted by Herbal on Jul 31, 2012

These things are indeed tasty. I was at first skeptical, but they taste great! Mine arrived a bit melted, but it didn't bother me. Order a single one or buy it somewhere in a store if you want to try it first.

Greens Plus, High Protein Food Bar, Peanut Butter and Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1990789 on Jul 18, 2008

I have tried many different bars, but this bar is in a league of its own. The purity and quality ingredients make for a food supplement that I trust, and my body can assimulate for healthy maintenance. This bar is afforable through iHerb.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2679904 on Aug 16, 2008

I kept searching for a natural whey protein bar and was glad to find this one. When I read all the ingredients I thought that it had to be good for me even if the taste would turn out not to be the greatest. I was kind of undecided after I took my first bite. But this stuff definitely grows on you. As of now, it is my favorite protein bar.

owner of health food store

Posted by Reviewer2389284 on Aug 23, 2008

very pleased with this product - high quality - good taste - five stars

best bars thus far

Posted by Reviewer2063376 on Aug 25, 2008

i've tried every protein bar out there, and this not only tastes the best, but is made with quality ingredients

Greens Plus protein bar

Posted by Reviewer1136629 on Sep 12, 2008

These are a great source of protein but you can really taste the greens. You can taste the Spirulina (sp) and alfalfa. Once you get accustomed to that taste then you can finally taste the peanut butter and chocolate.

Great bars

Posted by IsArgent on Oct 01, 2008

My favorite, what can I say... meets all my requirements for taste, health, etc., and at a great price. thanks

GreensPlus, High Protein Food Bars, Peanut Butter and Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1728708 on Oct 21, 2008

I have ordered from three different companies, and while all were good, iHerb is outstanding. Their service is wonderful, they ship quickly and without charge if your order is over a certain amount. Their web site is informative and easy to use. I love these protein bars!

healthy maven

Posted by Reviewer2742782 on Nov 04, 2008

Greens plus bars are the only protein bars I eat. They contain raw, organic ingredients that I find to be in the finest composition of any protein bar. An excellent choice for a protein bar. AND they taste great.