• The expiration date of this product is usually 5-6 months, but could be as low as 2-3 months. We buy this product directly from Greens Plus, and usually have one month or less of inventory in hand. However, Greens Plus can not guarantee constant 5-6 months shelf life for these bars.

• Reviews | English

Not crunchy, but sweet

Posted by Reviewer2180958 on Jan 19, 2009

Peanut flavour is noticeable, but not strong. Texture was like plasticine, rather than crunchy, but delicious. Sweetness, even 1/2 bar at a time, was hard on blood sugar control levels for someone with Type II diabetes.

Good if you need the protein

Posted by Reviewer1988925 on Jul 06, 2009

My husband decided to use these as an afternoon snack before his bike ride home...The flavor is okay, very firm and chewy. I prefer their chocolate covered greens bar.

Not too fond of the taste or texture

Posted by Umbridge on Jan 11, 2011

I love green things of all kind - from raw kale to green smoothies to giant green salads. But this has a funky taste that I'm not crazy about. At first bite I crinkled my nose, but as I kept eating the taste grew on me. I still wouldn't say I LIKE the flavour, but with a texture that's a bit too dense...and a taste that's too sweet for my liking, I doubt I will order again. If you like things to taste sweet and "healthy" than you might like these. They have the texture of a PowerBar.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3312905 on Nov 30, 2011

Great ingredients, except for soy, tastes great, will order again.

taste a bit strange altough good composition

Posted by Reviewer1458931 on Oct 02, 2011

taste a bit strange altough good composition. 95% of protein bars are just a chocolate bar like snikers with protein( can make you fat) This ones are not like this

Very Green

Posted by Reviewer2761724 on Feb 07, 2011

I have been hesitant to even try these. My husband, who will eat "anything" as long as it appears to be good for him, said they were pretty hard to eat.

Greens + Peanut Butter

Posted by Reviewer2092321 on Feb 11, 2011

Great product - excellent for on-the-go nutrition. It's fairly nutritionally complex and provides plenty of protein for its size and health factor. I use it when cycling, climbing, and even at the office. It's bette than the Whey Krisp when you feel that you need a few extra calories.

Favorite meal replacement

Posted by Reviewer2467665 on Dec 15, 2010

I re-order these often - they give me a great pick up & I substitute these for meals when I'm in a hurry - great for carrying with you, too

Great product - but hard to get fresh enough

Posted by Reviewer1861984 on Jun 18, 2010

I had recently bought this iten from another retailer who had sent me product past date. iherb, on the other hand are very conscious of the best before date and extremely quick in their dispatch and delivery. However, even with the product well within its BB date, it wasn't as fresh as it could have been and my enjoyment of it suffered because of this fact. It is a fantastic product, absolutely the best protein bar on the market in my opinion, but its much nicer super fresh than a little stale - but its seems hard to get hold of super fresh.

Australia

Posted by Reviewer2805557 on Jul 22, 2010

These are great for a breakfast when you're running late. Quite chewy but very satisfying and good for you. Not too sweet, just right. Nutritious and delicious.