Greens Plus, Vegan Superfood Crisp Bars, Original, 12 Bars, 1.4 oz (40 g) Each

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Very healthy taste

Posted by Reviewer2002330 on Jan 29, 2013

I figured this would be a less sweet options, but was disappointed. The licorice flavor is very overpowering for my liking, so I ended up giving most bars to people who enjoy that flavour more than me. The texture is nice. You can taste the green, so if you like it and don't mind licorice, this might be nice for you.

Great replacement for sugar cravings

Posted by Reviewer2559883 on Feb 06, 2013

Try it:-)

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer1198216 on Nov 21, 2013

Perfect snack on the go, tasty and filling. Keep a toothbrush in hand though as the chia seeds gets stuck in your teeth :-)

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer2180285 on Apr 10, 2013

These bars took a while to grow on me, but now they're one of my favourites. The flavour is kind of sweet and savoury at the same time. Definitely chewy, and they do tend to stick in your teeth, but they're perfect if you don't want an overdose of sweetness.

Very good - not too sweet and sticky, and a nice crunch

Posted by LantauMama on Sep 22, 2013

Positives: For variety, these have a very different texture than the 'lara bar style' bars; a slight peanut buttery taste, but not overpowering; a bit of crunch; and fill me up in a good way. I like them and they are the sort of bar I can leave in my bag for times I miss a meal or really need something to fill me up. I like the Omega 3 too! Negatives: 6 g of sugar, sweetened by organic agave syrup, organic tapioca syrup, brown rice syrup solids - I really wish they would just use real foods to provide a gentle sweetness rathe than these.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »