new formula not nearly as good

Posted by Reviewer2617520 on Feb 13, 2015

I used to love the older version but this new one does not taste nearly as good. It seems to have very little flavor and were it not for the added greens I would not recommend it all. Taste wise I do not know who test tasted this before they released it but I can think of 40 better tasting bars..;. but give it a 2 stars for the green... mostly because I am disappointed with the change...

Tastes really good and my body likes them!

Posted by Reviewer2641684 on Aug 05, 2011

These bars taste great and I can digest them easily. Very light on the stomach and they don't have much sugar, which is super important to me. Highly recommend!

Simply Great

Posted by Reviewer2145112 on Mar 27, 2010

These bars are super well tasting and super healthy as well. The best protein bars I have found in terms of nutritional value.

Yum yum

Posted by Reviewer2809388 on Apr 26, 2010

I love the slightly sweet and slightly savory taste of these bars! This is a great way to get protein into the diet and actually enjoy it. I am ordering 6 more boxes. Update: I ended up ordering 16 boxes instead of 6.

New Formula

Posted by ellelisw on Jul 10, 2015

Why did they change a good thing? These bars were perfect before, now they taste a bit like swamp water. I used to eat one daily...now it's maybe once a week. I just don't crave them as I used to. I don't like that they're more moist (probably means more agave nectar, which is pure sugar and actually very bad for your body chemistry). I want the old recipe back please! Update: I just threw them out because they sat in my cupboard. I used to crave them. Now I dread the thought of another bite. It never makes sense to me how anyone can think these are tasty. I want the other recipe back!

Better then expected!

Posted by Reviewer2468512 on Apr 12, 2012

I tasted the Protein Peanut butter bar from Greens Plus before this. Very strong peanutbutter taste and I did not like the consistency. It was very hard and you have youre teeth full of protein bar after eating it. This one had a much greater taste and consistency, give it 5 stars! It actually taste pretty good.

I love these things

Posted by Reviewer1219564 on Apr 19, 2010

The only problem I have with these bars is they go too quick. Great as a snack or meal replacement.

Not so sweet

Posted by Reviewer1099448 on May 16, 2010

I like that these are not as sweet as most protein bars. Looks like a good ingredient mix to me. Taste is okay, first noticed is peanut butter, then whey, then a hint of green.

Greens Plus Whey Krisp Bars

Posted by Reviewer1664093 on May 17, 2010

These are a wonderful way to get extra protein especially if you don't take the time to eat well. Easy to carry around and use for daily snacking or a small meal. Great product!

Green tasting, but very good!

Posted by Reviewer2288979 on Feb 22, 2010

Pretty green tasting which threw me off somewhat at first but after the initial bite I really started to enjoy them. Great texture also.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »