Not good

Posted by Reviewer2151787 on Jul 28, 2012

This was horrible mixed in applejuice or whater! It was too sweet, and it was sort of slimy. I will try it in some other juice with stronger flavor, hope it hides some of the disgusting flavor. I hate to say I wasted 27 dollars :(

Wonderful Greens Drink

Posted by Reviewer3240863 on May 10, 2008

I've been using Greens Plus for several years now and enjoy it very much. The wild berry burst flavors makes it one of the most palatable greens drinks on the market. I like to combine it with a scoop of Green Vibrance to make a perfect morning smoothie. Worth trying as your first Greens Drink!

The Best Tasting Greens!

Posted by Reviewer2770834 on Dec 19, 2009

This is the best tasting greens superfood supplement that I've ever tried, and packed with goodness.

Yummy!

Posted by violetdream on Sep 02, 2013

At first, I mixed this with almond milk, and it was way too sweet, and just horrible. I then tried it with just water, and WOW, what a difference, it was really wonderful tasting! Great product with lots of nutrition and detox power, plus probiotics, a must have for any health conscious individual!

Awesome in my morning smoothie

Posted by Reviewer3033976 on Nov 16, 2013

Like the taste and feel great.

New experience

Posted by Reviewer1112645 on Nov 18, 2013

Tastes good. Recommend after exercise.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2253352 on Oct 03, 2010

Great taste of this product!

Great! noticed an increase in energy. liking the wide range of nutrients in this drink and taste is pleasant!

Posted by 5054240808452986073 on Oct 16, 2014

Greens wild berry burst

Posted by Reviewer2174120 on Jan 31, 2010

I like the taste of this new flavor

Highly Recommened

Posted by Reviewer3081993 on May 28, 2009

Greens Plus was recommended to me by a highly respected nutritionist ten years ago because of my reluctance to include enough vegetables in my diet and have used it daily without fail. With a history of cancers in my family, I cannot afford not to include this superfood into my meal planning. Blood chemistry remains ideally balanced and measured annually during my physical exam. Berry flavor is best and mixed properly with orange juice, I don't notice any grit in the drink.