Not good

Posted by Reviewer2151787 on Jul 28, 2012

This was horrible mixed in applejuice or whater! It was too sweet, and it was sort of slimy. I will try it in some other juice with stronger flavor, hope it hides some of the disgusting flavor. I hate to say I wasted 27 dollars :(

Wonderful Greens Drink

Posted by Reviewer3240863 on May 10, 2008

I've been using Greens Plus for several years now and enjoy it very much. The wild berry burst flavors makes it one of the most palatable greens drinks on the market. I like to combine it with a scoop of Green Vibrance to make a perfect morning smoothie. Worth trying as your first Greens Drink!

The Best Tasting Greens!

Posted by Reviewer2770834 on Dec 19, 2009

This is the best tasting greens superfood supplement that I've ever tried, and packed with goodness.

Yummy!

Posted by violetdream on Sep 02, 2013

At first, I mixed this with almond milk, and it was way too sweet, and just horrible. I then tried it with just water, and WOW, what a difference, it was really wonderful tasting! Great product with lots of nutrition and detox power, plus probiotics, a must have for any health conscious individual!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1719871 on Sep 30, 2011

Very good tasting and better than drinking sugar laced juices and no acid.

This stuff REALLY works : )

Posted by Reviewer1836152 on Apr 01, 2010

In ordering Greens Plus Wild Berry Burst IHerb had my delivery to me in only 2 days. This probiotic has helped more than all of the other products i have tried combined! There is no stomach pain and things are digesting EXCELLENT. Thanks so much for creating this amazing product!!

Wild berry burst

Posted by Reviewer1836645 on Sep 05, 2010

Fantastic

Amazing greens supplement and great service

Posted by 5465647704738201037 on Dec 31, 2012

I have been recommended 'Greens Plus,Wild Berry Burst' by my personal trainer/nutritionist friend. It mixes well, tastes great and has given me so much energy. Its probably one of the best products that I've tried and loved in a while. I highly recommend giving it a try. I get it shipped to the United Kingdom, and Iherb are very reliable.

Greens Plus Superfood-Wild Berry Burst Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1909344 on Jul 16, 2008

I find this a lot easier to drink that some other green drinks out there. I have one full tablespoons w/ 6oz of oj everyday and don't mind the taste at all. I have a hard time eating enough veggies everyday so I don't mind paying about $30.00 a month to insure that I am getting good nutrients into my body. This is a superior product as it was recommended to me by a very educated nutritionist. The regular greens plus superfood is also not bad tasting. I love IHERB-they have cheap shipping and low prices!!!

Greens Plus, Wild Berry Burst, 9.4 oz (267 g)

Posted by Reviewer1266943 on Jan 10, 2011

Great product all around. It has everything the regular greens + has and more. It also tastes quite nice, which makes it enjoyable to have every day. The price of the product is also unmatchable from the sites I have visited and the free shipping makes it even more attractive. I have made 3 orders for this product and every time they have arrived in good time and in good condition. I would recommend this product to anyone.