Not good

Posted by Reviewer2151787 on Jul 28, 2012

This was horrible mixed in applejuice or whater! It was too sweet, and it was sort of slimy. I will try it in some other juice with stronger flavor, hope it hides some of the disgusting flavor. I hate to say I wasted 27 dollars :(

Wonderful Greens Drink

Posted by Reviewer3240863 on May 10, 2008

I've been using Greens Plus for several years now and enjoy it very much. The wild berry burst flavors makes it one of the most palatable greens drinks on the market. I like to combine it with a scoop of Green Vibrance to make a perfect morning smoothie. Worth trying as your first Greens Drink!

The Best Tasting Greens!

Posted by Reviewer2770834 on Dec 19, 2009

This is the best tasting greens superfood supplement that I've ever tried, and packed with goodness.

Greens wild berry burst

Posted by Reviewer2174120 on Jan 31, 2010

I like the taste of this new flavor

Highly Recommened

Posted by Reviewer3081993 on May 28, 2009

Greens Plus was recommended to me by a highly respected nutritionist ten years ago because of my reluctance to include enough vegetables in my diet and have used it daily without fail. With a history of cancers in my family, I cannot afford not to include this superfood into my meal planning. Blood chemistry remains ideally balanced and measured annually during my physical exam. Berry flavor is best and mixed properly with orange juice, I don't notice any grit in the drink.

greens greens everyday

Posted by Reviewer3234136 on Jul 24, 2009

complete supplement for my family

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3322048 on Nov 02, 2009

Greens+ Superfood, Wild Berry Burst is a fantastic product. Such an easy way to get so many healthy ingredients.

Greens Plus Superfood-Wild Berry Burst Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1909344 on Jul 16, 2008

I find this a lot easier to drink that some other green drinks out there. I have one full tablespoons w/ 6oz of oj everyday and don't mind the taste at all. I have a hard time eating enough veggies everyday so I don't mind paying about $30.00 a month to insure that I am getting good nutrients into my body. This is a superior product as it was recommended to me by a very educated nutritionist. The regular greens plus superfood is also not bad tasting. I love IHERB-they have cheap shipping and low prices!!!

Greens Plus

Posted by Reviewer2760937 on Nov 13, 2008

EXCELLENT PRODUCT, TASTES GREAT!

Thank You!