Greens Today, Organic Frog, Children's Formula, Chewable Vitamins, 60 Wafers

Reviews 2-star

Greens Today, Organic Frog

Posted by Reviewer2113640 on May 23, 2008

Something has to be done about the taste. Both my kids and I gagged. Only my husband could stomach it. And the lily pads are anything but "little". A real shame since this should be a great product.

bad taste

Posted by Reviewer2699757 on May 06, 2009

although I was hoping the kids would love these, they do not like the taste and do not want to take them, even with another "better tasting" vitamin with it.

Good thing I bought these for the dog

Posted by Reviewer1029959 on Jul 29, 2010

I bought these for a dog to put in his raw food. I thought if they tasted good (per other reviews I read) I would take them myself. As a seasoned herb taker who has eaten some not so good herbs over the years, these were terrible. I give them credit that they are nutritionally complete but if you are looking for a tasty suppliment your kids will enjoy, these are not it.

Healthy but Yucky!

Posted by Reviewer1265907 on Dec 18, 2007

My daughter didn't like the taste.