• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Reviews | English

Comprehensive vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3273421 on Oct 11, 2007

My picky son will take these willingly and I'm happy to see him getting some form of vegetable in his diet, along with a spectrum of vitamins and minerals

Mrs. Jennifer Bynum

Posted by Reviewer2211735 on Feb 22, 2008

My kids are picky when it comes to vitamins, however, they dont even have to be reminded to take these. As for effectiveness, we have just began so I cannot say for certain, however, they are not hyped up or any bad reactions. thankyou

Super Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2698517 on Mar 20, 2008

I love having these vitamins for my kids. They don't like the taste, but I give them to them with an Orange Juice Jr and they don't complain as much! I remind them how super good they are for their little bodies and keep them from getting sick, and they take them without a fuss.

good supplement

Posted by Reviewer1181272 on Sep 09, 2008

great product kids didn't care for grassy taste though

Organic Frogs Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1079424 on Mar 27, 2009

The vitamins. minerals, and nutrients found in Organic Frog children's chewable vitamins are excellent. My grandson, however, is not wild about the taste or texture. We let break the vitamin in half and then cut the halves into quarters using a "pill cutter". He likes this process, but still isn't wild about swallowing the vitamins.

Good vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2335642 on Nov 10, 2009

this is a very good multivitamin. my kids are vegetarian and taking this vitamin, but the taste is bad.

Good supplement

Posted by Reviewer2357596 on Jun 04, 2010

My daughter likes the taste of this supplement and seems to be more energetic and alert since taking them.

Great quality

Posted by Reviewer1435180 on Jun 17, 2010

I'm pretty sure that this is a very good product, as far as health benefits go, and all the good stuff that it provides. I have a picky kid though and it's a bit tricky to get her to eat them. I think they taste just fine. They are a bit chalky, if that's helpful to know.

For my 2 year old

Posted by Reviewer1249664 on Aug 25, 2010

I bought these for my two year old since I was very concerned with his picky eating habits (lack of veggies in his diet). I give him half daily and he actually eats them! I was a little worried considering you can taste just a hint of the greens. He has taken a half everyday since we received them and is excited to take his vitamins- so they must not taste that bad to a toddler. The only reason I did not give 5 stars is due to the fact that every ingredient is not organic, just a handful. If you do order these make sure to keep them in the refridgerator.

From Bulgaria

Posted by Reviewer2371470 on Nov 28, 2010

My children do not like the taste, so I mash the Wafers and give them with yogurt. But my friend's child love them. I try them and the taste is tartness. There are lots of healthy ingredients in them. Next time I'll try Gummy Bears or liquids for my children.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »