• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Customer Ratings

great values of vitamins, daughter disliked the taste

Posted by 5128191563187859912 on May 04, 2015

I like this vitamins because it has great vitamins, but my daughter disliked the taste. She had to took them anyway, because health is more important than a bit of natural taste :)

the vitamins themselves are great but the tablet is big. it would be MUCH better if they where made jelly like other ones.

Posted by 4983023530050728356 on Mar 25, 2015

ingredients wise i think its best vitamins there though

Very palatable for children

Posted by 5492978713834369131 on Sep 09, 2014

Very palatable for children

Greens Today

Posted by Reviewer3122407 on Nov 25, 2011

The wafers are large. I am happy with the ingredient list. They are starting to get over their colds. I am using this with other herbal remedies to improve their immune system. Will keep buying.

Greens

Posted by Reviewer2520119 on Apr 15, 2011

My son takes these and likes them pretty well.

not bad

Posted by Reviewer1635852 on Mar 15, 2011

This vitamin for children is quite large, my children can't eat the whole thing without gagging. I think the ingredients are superb! My sister's children Love them! If you think your children aren't too picky this is the best children's vitamin for the money!! Jesus Loves you!

kids did not like them

Posted by Reviewer3075274 on Feb 22, 2011

I like the ingredients, beautiful food sources, but my kids did not like them at all. I don't mind them but they are not delicious.

From Bulgaria

Posted by Reviewer2371470 on Nov 28, 2010

My children do not like the taste, so I mash the Wafers and give them with yogurt. But my friend's child love them. I try them and the taste is tartness. There are lots of healthy ingredients in them. Next time I'll try Gummy Bears or liquids for my children.

For my 2 year old

Posted by Reviewer1249664 on Aug 25, 2010

I bought these for my two year old since I was very concerned with his picky eating habits (lack of veggies in his diet). I give him half daily and he actually eats them! I was a little worried considering you can taste just a hint of the greens. He has taken a half everyday since we received them and is excited to take his vitamins- so they must not taste that bad to a toddler. The only reason I did not give 5 stars is due to the fact that every ingredient is not organic, just a handful. If you do order these make sure to keep them in the refridgerator.

Great quality

Posted by Reviewer1435180 on Jun 17, 2010

I'm pretty sure that this is a very good product, as far as health benefits go, and all the good stuff that it provides. I have a picky kid though and it's a bit tricky to get her to eat them. I think they taste just fine. They are a bit chalky, if that's helpful to know.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »