• There is no outer seal on this product. The inner seal may peel off when you open the cap.

• Reviews | English

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2581471 on Jan 24, 2010

I love fruits, but rarely get the time to eat enough of them. I combine this with the greens mix to make a twice daily yogurt shake.

May be Good

Posted by Reviewer1913829 on Dec 27, 2008

- Taste a bit weak and sweet for me. did not see or feel a lot of difference. Will be trying other brands.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2620320 on Jan 09, 2009

The flavor is on the sweet side, but gives me a nice lift in the morning and knowing I am getting some much needed nutrients.

Life Changing!

Posted by Reviewer1234064 on Nov 14, 2007

I ordered Reds Today in conjunction with Greens Today. Someone had recommended I take a Superfoods supplement and since these were vegan, I chose them. I cannot believe the difference! My energy levels are so high -- I used to feel groggy and nap all the time and thought it was from a stressful life coupled with being so active (i.e., weightlifting, cardio, etc.) -- with these, I feel alive and energized throughout the day, even after nights of very little sleep. I mix the Reds Today with water, 1/4 cup of organic, frozen mixed berries and a whole block of silken lite firm tofu. It mixes easily, tastes GREAT (sweet, but not too sweet!) and is packed full of nutrients and 20 grams of protein. I cannot speak highly enough of this product.

GREAT TASTING

Posted by Reviewer1275662 on Nov 08, 2007

LOVE THE PRODUCT, GREAT TASTE AND GREAT WAY TO GET YOUR FRUITS AND VEGGIES EVERY DAY WITHOUT PAYING A FORTUNE TO DO SO.

Loved this for my Reds

Posted by 4989352867229748474 on May 14, 2016

I try and get my superfoods everywhere. This product, when on sale, was a good bargain. Has a pretty good reds profile, but of course is incomplete if one is looking for the leafy greens. The texture is very good, mixes well. The taste if fruity and pleasant. I went through it way too fast! Good for a purely superfood reds.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3361378 on Jun 10, 2011

Good product, slightly unpleasent taste but tastes mostly of berries

taste different

Posted by Reviewer2537407 on Aug 06, 2011

I tasted the Greens Today Organic Frog's sample years ago from Iherb, but the taste from my recent can doesn't taste like the old sample. I am disappointed that the taste is different, but the powder is still a very healthy choice.

made me vomit

Posted by 5449609329192621047 on Apr 05, 2016

literally made me threw up. i couldn't keep it down unless i mix it with kale powder. first 2 times i tried it without added kale powder, i felt extremely nauseous for about 20-30min but didn't throw up. 3rd time without the kale powder made me vomit less than 5 miinutes after i drank the mixture. and i followed instructions and used one scoop and only 1 scoop in the morning.

Just great reds, no doubt.

Posted by Reviewer3097011 on May 01, 2009

Use reds generously. The five color a day rule. Deep reds, whites, yellows, greens and blues for all the right nutrition!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »