Amazing Product!

Posted by Reviewer1234064 on Nov 14, 2007

I ordered Greens Today in conjunction with Reds today. Someone had recommended I take a Superfoods supplement and since these were vegan, I chose them. In the mornings, I mix the Greens Today in a blender with water, soy protein and 1/4-1/2 cups of frozen fruit. It mixes well (no grit) and despite the green color, I LOVE the taste. It's a quick, nutrient-dense, tasty, high-protein meal. I cannot believe the difference! My energy levels are so high -- I used to feel groggy and nap all the time and thought it was from a stressful life coupled with being so active (i.e., weightlifting, cardio, etc.) -- with these, I feel alive and energized throughout the day, even after nights of very little sleep. Try it -- you won't be disappointed!

Vegan formula, the best formula available

Posted by Reviewer1124392 on Feb 16, 2009

The Vegan formula of Greens Today is by far the best product of it's kind that I've tried for my overall quality of health, strength, and vibrance. It is the safest (no bodily derivitives or secretions from animal sources) while also being the best one from a compassion-to-animals standard. My family benefits from and loves this formula...I'm convinced yours will too.

Greens Today - a good price for a good product

Posted by Reviewer1217214 on Oct 27, 2011

I use this everyday in a smoothie. Don't know if I could manage to take this with just water though. Price is just right, and I cannot detect the flavor of this in my smoothie.

Vegan... soya-free.. the taste...

Posted by Reviewer2421088 on Jul 27, 2008

The taste... well you can taste the sea-weed, but once you realise thats what it is you think... hmm thats good stuff. After drinking a tub I now actually look forward to it... Its a good strong taste unlike soya blends. I literally feel about 30% more energy and life about an hour after i've drunk it. I have tried pretty much every powdered blend from the US (even non-vegan ones) and this is the best.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2401707 on Nov 08, 2007

I recommend this product to anyone looking to supplement their diet with healthy super food items. Great taste also.

Great Product, Price, Service.

Posted by Reviewer2163263 on Jan 03, 2009

Great product. I have been using the Vegan Greens formula for over a year and like it alot. Iherb is the only supplement site I use since the service is top notch and the price is unbeatable.

always great

Posted by Reviewer3008828 on Mar 30, 2008

this stuff is la creme de creme of vitamins

Greens Today, Organic Frog, is the Best!

Posted by Reviewer1640361 on Nov 24, 2008

Great product top 10 of any List for Heath a Real Living.

Difficult to digest

Posted by Reviewer1571693 on Jun 20, 2008

Tastes pretty awful, haven't drank it long enough to see real results.

bad taste

Posted by Reviewer2960855 on May 04, 2008

I found the taste intolerable, and my stomach became upset after i drank some. On top of that, it doesn't dissolve into water, even if you shake and shake for 30 minutes