Great superfood

Posted by Reviewer1206988 on Aug 27, 2012

It's the best taste of all superfood I've tried so far. Since I started this my energylevel has come to a new level and I am not sensitive for flu etc. So this is my new coffee in the morning. Add some fruit juice and you will have another smoothie every day. The good part is that I'm allergic to sugar and there is none added.

contain lead

Posted by 4997105424882504141 on Nov 10, 2013

or not?

Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer1339098 on Mar 04, 2015

FINALLY - a great tasting green drink with healthy ingredients! Gives me a great energy boost and stops the mid-afternoon cravings.

Looking for replacement for Essential Greens

Posted by Reviewer1728601 on Jun 01, 2015

I really like this product, my wife is not as sold as I am yet but is coming around. I do like the aroma and taste of this product. I take it with two tablespoons of ground flax seed and water. So far it has been an excellent replacement for the other Greens I was taking.

Greens that taste good

Posted by Reviewer3251189 on Jul 06, 2013

I've tried a lot of greens in my life, and this is one of the best tasting once out there!

Good Product

Posted by markshih on Feb 19, 2012

I found this product to dissolve better with a shaker than plain stirring. Slightly too sweet for my taste but dissolving 10 fl oz instead of 8 fl oz can reduce the sweetness. Other than the above, this is a good product. Gives me a refreshing start in the morning.

I like this product