New To iHerb?

Greens World Inc., Delicious Greens 8000, Chocolate Flavor, 10.6 oz (300 g) Powder

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

every day

Posted by JaelPalma on Nov 21, 2013

I take this every day with milk and protein

Comer vegetales ahora es un placer!

Posted by 5492400691236783626 on Mar 08, 2014

La mejor manera de comer vegetales y poder estar despreocupado el resto del día de si has tomado los aportes necesarios de vegetales. Además, esta fórmula con saber a chocolate está riquísima. Totalmente recomendable!

love this stuff!

Posted by 4734556466510490397 on Jul 26, 2012

As I was unable to get ahold of Delicious Greens in Austria I was thrilled to see I could order it here. The only downside was that it took 3 weeks to arrive and I had to pay an additional 16 dollars or so for no apparent reason, but that's to be expected nowadays. As for the product, it truly does taste delicious mixed with veggie juice. A little clumping, as I experienced with the original flavour as well but not too bad. Will definitely be re-ordering in future.

I love this so much!

Posted by Reviewer1764691 on Apr 16, 2013

This is really superfood! And it don´t taste healthy at all, not any track of greens-taste. Perfect! In the beginnning I did not like the taste, but when I got used to it; yum! However, I don´t used it alone, but mixed with - for example with proteinpowder and coconut butter. (If you add lecithin and coffeessens it will taste like the best chcolate-cake-frosting!!).

LOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1855556 on Jun 08, 2013

Im amazed and will continue this for the rest of my life! Such a great list of ingridients packed in a fantastic tasting shake. I mix it with rice milk and its so yummy!!! Now I can get my greens without that green taste.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »