Wonderful taste

Posted by Hjertemat on Apr 23, 2012

Both me and my son love it. It has a satisfying and good chocolate taste (with hints of berries). I had to get used to it a little at first, but now I love it and just has to have a glass every day. I don´t like it mixed in water, but with rice milk it is very good. It's so good to know that we consume a lot of nutrients in a tasty way. Recommended!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2930392 on Nov 01, 2011

This product tastes deliciously chocolaty & gives me energy for the day. It has a slight "vitamin" taste to it, but all in all it's fantastic.

Great chocolate greens supplement

Posted by Reviewer1582770 on Jul 12, 2011

I was very pleasantly surprised by how good this tastes. This would be great for children who would never suspect it contained so many healthy veggies! I mixed it with rice milk, which is slightly sweet, but the drink was not at all sickly or artificial tasting. The 300g pot contains 27 servings so I think it is good value. Try it - I don't think you will be disappointed. Also, excellent service from I Herb, it arrived in 11 days ( to Wales, UK ) and the post and packing was just $6! Brilliant!

Best chocolate shake ever

Posted by Reviewer1840526 on Jul 08, 2011

I finally have a way to get the spirulina & chlorella into my 5 & 7 year old. They love this and would drink the shakes all day if I let them. And my 7 year old is hard to please too.

tastes great

Posted by TheBest on Mar 08, 2011

Tastes like chocolate milk. No funny after taste at all. I mix it in a shaker-cup with 4 oz of water or milk. Very easy way to get daily vegetable nutrition. Great for kids too.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »