10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Greens World Inc., Delicious Greens 8000, Mocha Cafe, 10.6 oz (300 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Fantastic!!

Posted by Reviewer1678498 on May 15, 2013

This is the best Delicious Greens 8000 flavor by far. It is DELICIOUS!! I have mixed it with both almond and cow's milk and both have tasted great. I have even added a banana (which I wasn't sure about) and it was fantastic. The best part about this flavor is that it mixes easily and completely with a shaker blender, unlike the chocolate flavor. Highly recommend!!

Great!!

Posted by 5037536207551651701 on Mar 19, 2013

IF you like coffee and chocolate, this is superb!!!!!!!! I love it, blended with ricemilk and banana.... Mmmmmmm...and I also use a scoop of proteinpowder in the shake as well... Gooood morning!!!

Best shake mix ever

Posted by Reviewer1840526 on May 14, 2013

I mix this along with the chocolate flavor and have an awesome tasting mocha madness shake every day. I mix it with my kefir and milk, a banana, a bit of coconut oil, and the chocolate Greens flavor. I love it!!

Coffee with greens

Posted by Reviewer1478696 on Jul 29, 2013

Tastes just like coffee

Delicious is right

Posted by Reviewer2193770 on Aug 10, 2013

I really like the taste of this product. I put a little less than recommended and it just tastes awesome with my raw milk :) I am going to try the chocolate next, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be awesome.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »