Taste good and good for you

Posted by 4749689743344511291 on Apr 04, 2015

I like the taste. The product has several good ingredients. Enjoy it in a smoothie with some fruits and protein. Will buy again.

Too sweet

Posted by Crocozabra on Nov 22, 2013

It's too sweet. I wish they would not add this much stevia in it so I'd have the choice whether I want it so sweet or not. If you're a regular coffee drinker like me then you much likely won't found anything in common with coffee or mocha. My only hope is that this stuff is healthy though I really can't say anything about it for now. // Адски сладкий напиток, не похожий ни на кофе, ни на какао, ни на смесь того и другого. Я эту штуку пью без удовольствия, тк жалко выбросить, стоит дорого :) Надесь лишь на то, что он полезен, хотя эффекта особого не заметила.

Delicious is right

Posted by Reviewer2193770 on Aug 10, 2013

I really like the taste of this product. I put a little less than recommended and it just tastes awesome with my raw milk :) I am going to try the chocolate next, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be awesome.

Coffee with greens

Posted by Reviewer1478696 on Jul 29, 2013

Tastes just like coffee

Fantastic!!

Posted by Reviewer1678498 on May 15, 2013

This is the best Delicious Greens 8000 flavor by far. It is DELICIOUS!! I have mixed it with both almond and cow's milk and both have tasted great. I have even added a banana (which I wasn't sure about) and it was fantastic. The best part about this flavor is that it mixes easily and completely with a shaker blender, unlike the chocolate flavor. Highly recommend!!

Best shake mix ever

Posted by Reviewer1840526 on May 14, 2013

I mix this along with the chocolate flavor and have an awesome tasting mocha madness shake every day. I mix it with my kefir and milk, a banana, a bit of coconut oil, and the chocolate Greens flavor. I love it!!

Great!!

Posted by 5037536207551651701 on Mar 19, 2013

IF you like coffee and chocolate, this is superb!!!!!!!! I love it, blended with ricemilk and banana.... Mmmmmmm...and I also use a scoop of proteinpowder in the shake as well... Gooood morning!!!