Greens World Inc., Delicious Greens 8000, Mocha Cafe, 10.6 oz (300 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great!!

Posted by 5037536207551651701 on Mar 19, 2013

IF you like coffee and chocolate, this is superb!!!!!!!! I love it, blended with ricemilk and banana.... Mmmmmmm...and I also use a scoop of proteinpowder in the shake as well... Gooood morning!!!

Fantastic!!

Posted by Reviewer1678498 on May 15, 2013

This is the best Delicious Greens 8000 flavor by far. It is DELICIOUS!! I have mixed it with both almond and cow's milk and both have tasted great. I have even added a banana (which I wasn't sure about) and it was fantastic. The best part about this flavor is that it mixes easily and completely with a shaker blender, unlike the chocolate flavor. Highly recommend!!

Too sweet

Posted by Crocozabra on Nov 22, 2013

It's too sweet. I wish they would not add this much stevia in it so I'd have the choice whether I want it so sweet or not. If you're a regular coffee drinker like me then you much likely won't found anything in common with coffee or mocha. My only hope is that this stuff is healthy though I really can't say anything about it for now. // Адски сладкий напиток, не похожий ни на кофе, ни на какао, ни на смесь того и другого. Я эту штуку пью без удовольствия, тк жалко выбросить, стоит дорого :) Надесь лишь на то, что он полезен, хотя эффекта особого не заметила.

Coffee with greens

Posted by Reviewer1478696 on Jul 29, 2013

Tastes just like coffee

Delicious is right

Posted by Reviewer2193770 on Aug 10, 2013

I really like the taste of this product. I put a little less than recommended and it just tastes awesome with my raw milk :) I am going to try the chocolate next, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be awesome.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »