10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Greens World Inc., Delicious Kids, Super Food Drink, Fruit Punch Flavor, 5.3 oz (150 g)

Great ingredients, good (but sweet) taste

Posted by Reviewer2477941 on Sep 03, 2011

I love the ingredients in this and the added enzymes and probiotics. As far as I can see, it's the only whole food powder formulation for kids that has enzymes. At 3 gr of sugar per serving, I find it quite sweet, but my kids seem to like it. I think she could have left the stevia out of the formulation so it wouldn't be so sweet. That said, the sweetness is great for covering up other things I like to add to the smoothie, like a little raw kale or collards.

My kids love this

Posted by Reviewer2898812 on Nov 22, 2013

It is a little sweet. But, we just add more water or I add the innate powder vitamin to it which my son thinks is kind of sour. I had been supplementing with this for a week and a half for the kids, then my husband and I both got sick, but the kids did not! I think we might start taking it too. I wish you could get it here in bigger containers!

Contains lead and iherb is silent about it

Posted by Reviewer1830517 on Jun 22, 2014

this product contains lead, which is written in tiny lettes on the bottom of the jar. Iherb hasn't said a word about it in it's desribtion. I really liked the product and its taste, but accidently found this small warning today. this is cheating both from the company that claims to be green and from iherb, reselling such stuff.