Greens World Inc., Delicious Kids, Super Food Drink, Fruit Punch Flavor, 5.3 oz (150 g)

Great ingredients, good (but sweet) taste

Posted by Reviewer2477941 From Canada on Sep 03, 2011

I love the ingredients in this and the added enzymes and probiotics. As far as I can see, it's the only whole food powder formulation for kids that has enzymes. At 3 gr of sugar per serving, I find it quite sweet, but my kids seem to like it. I think she could have left the stevia out of the formulation so it wouldn't be so sweet. That said, the sweetness is great for covering up other things I like to add to the smoothie, like a little raw kale or collards.

My kids love this

Posted by Reviewer2898812 From Minnesota on Nov 22, 2013

It is a little sweet. But, we just add more water or I add the innate powder vitamin to it which my son thinks is kind of sour. I had been supplementing with this for a week and a half for the kids, then my husband and I both got sick, but the kids did not! I think we might start taking it too. I wish you could get it here in bigger containers!