Greensations, Fresh Beauty Market, Cellulite Butter, 4 oz

Good product

Posted by Skybeam on May 12, 2012

Good product, but expensive for this small quantity... I didn't see any visible results, but the ingredients are promising. I would buy again if the quantity was more.

I will order another one

Posted by 5751390183827837333 on Jul 23, 2012

This product is just amazing I notice change in my stretch mark after one week of using it For the cellulite I still need more time to see result as am not using it every day

Love!

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Oct 25, 2013

I love love LOVE this butter. I have tried almost all cellulite creams in the market, also the expensive ones, and the results I get with this butter are the same I got with the only one cream that had any effect on it, which was a *very* expensive one. It smells like sweet oranges nad while the texture may seem a bit thick and difficult to absorb, the product is gone after just a few minutes. It does also leave the skin veeeery smoth. I've already finished one and are way well into my second, and will repeat again for sure :)

I love this product!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2208927 on Jul 25, 2012

this is my 2nd one and i love the results!!!! it works and smells fantastic!!! my 2 yr old says it smells like oranges.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1878357 on Feb 05, 2012

Works on stretch marks too. Great scent!