Good product

Posted by Skybeam on May 12, 2012

Good product, but expensive for this small quantity... I didn't see any visible results, but the ingredients are promising. I would buy again if the quantity was more.

I will order another one

Posted by 5751390183827837333 on Jul 23, 2012

This product is just amazing I notice change in my stretch mark after one week of using it For the cellulite I still need more time to see result as am not using it every day

Love!

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Oct 25, 2013

I love love LOVE this butter. I have tried almost all cellulite creams in the market, also the expensive ones, and the results I get with this butter are the same I got with the only one cream that had any effect on it, which was a *very* expensive one. It smells like sweet oranges nad while the texture may seem a bit thick and difficult to absorb, the product is gone after just a few minutes. It does also leave the skin veeeery smoth. I've already finished one and are way well into my second, and will repeat again for sure :)

I love this product!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2208927 on Jul 25, 2012

this is my 2nd one and i love the results!!!! it works and smells fantastic!!! my 2 yr old says it smells like oranges.

Doesn't work

Posted by Babycakes on Jun 03, 2015

Very greasy, doesn't absorb, leaves a film, overpowering and sickening smell of oranges, no positive effect whatsoever.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1878357 on Feb 05, 2012

Works on stretch marks too. Great scent!

Liked it

Posted by Reviewer1083095 on Mar 06, 2012

Great texture, smell and effect. I used it for DIY body wraps at home.

Amazing!!!

Posted by 4728644462984917217 on Jul 26, 2012

I've just tries it for the fisrt time, and I really love it. It smells great, texture is very pleasant and easy to spread.

good quality

Posted by Reviewer1636828 on Jan 26, 2013

expected effects and performed. good quality

great cream

Posted by Reviewer2963287 on Nov 17, 2013

you get 4 oz which is quite a bit; it works great, and smells great; will always buy

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »