10% Off Orders Over $40!

Greensations, Fresh Beauty Market, Wrinkle Butter, 4 oz

3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2285897 on Aug 14, 2012

Contrary to the other review, I (who have wrinkles) find this product to be fantastic! I have a very sensitive nose, but the smell doesn't seem unpleasant to me - the good part is that after application, it seems to tighten the skin and help with all those under eye thingos we can do without. It also keeps my hands smoother than many other much more expensive things I've tried. Doesn't have any nasty excipients either.

Unfortunate

Posted by 4635538004485431192 on Jul 25, 2012

I really had high hopes for this, but unfortunately I hate it. I don't have any wrinkles yet so I wanted to use it for my eczema. Gave me a giant pimple. When you're spreading the butter over your skin, you will feel a grainy texture I'm thinking it's the tiny bits of the worm casings. The most unbearable part of this butter is the smell. I don't know if it's just me because I have a very sensitive nose. The scent is absolutely horrid, it smells terrible. Something about it triggers my gag reflex, and every time I catch a whiff I want to throw up.