Greensations, Fresh Beauty Market, Wrinkle Butter, 4 oz

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2285897 on Aug 14, 2012

Contrary to the other review, I (who have wrinkles) find this product to be fantastic! I have a very sensitive nose, but the smell doesn't seem unpleasant to me - the good part is that after application, it seems to tighten the skin and help with all those under eye thingos we can do without. It also keeps my hands smoother than many other much more expensive things I've tried. Doesn't have any nasty excipients either.

Worth Trying!

Posted by Reviewer2934936 on Jun 21, 2015

The smell is actually very light and nice-more like cocoa butter than anything else. I really like the consistency-it's rich, yet airy and lightweight-almost like it's whipped. Leaves a nice smooth feel to my skin without feeling greasy. Not sure if the long term benefits will prove that it's helping my skin, but I think it's worth a try, since the ingredients are so good.

Unfortunate

Posted by 4635538004485431192 on Jul 25, 2012

I really had high hopes for this, but unfortunately I hate it. I don't have any wrinkles yet so I wanted to use it for my eczema. Gave me a giant pimple. When you're spreading the butter over your skin, you will feel a grainy texture I'm thinking it's the tiny bits of the worm casings. The most unbearable part of this butter is the smell. I don't know if it's just me because I have a very sensitive nose. The scent is absolutely horrid, it smells terrible. Something about it triggers my gag reflex, and every time I catch a whiff I want to throw up.