July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Greensations, Sinus Plumber, All Natural Nasal Spray, 0.68 fl oz (20 ml)

Recipe for chronic sinusitis

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Feb 25, 2013

1st thing in the morning: #1: 2 squirts sinus plumber in each nostril. No need to inhale deeply. Inhale gently 2-3 seconds after last spray. #2: 3-4 squirts of a a simple preservative nasal spray soon after. Inhale deeply. #3: Start hot shower and let the steam penetrate your sinuses. Gently blow nose in shower and try and get all thick mucous out of sinus cavity. #4: Rinse sinuses with a neti pot, neilmed or grossman sinus irrigation unit. Use warm water, buffered sodium packet, 1 tablespoon glycerin, 1 drop of peppermint essential oil, 1 drop eucalyptus essential oil. Add essential oils to glycerin prior to adding to water...Seems to help with dispersion. Really has helped me.

So glad I found this product and bought it from iHerb

Posted by Reviewer2808924 on Sep 12, 2013

Yes, the hype is correct. It's amazing. It works. I'm going to use it forever...as a matter of fact, I'm going to marry it. It changed my life...I can breathe every day now without a stuffed up head and nose. Buy it!

Very painful

Posted by 5613778600171152992 on Apr 27, 2013

I was looking for a spray without chemicals to open my nostrils, having tried salt water spray and extra powerful saltwater spray (with no effect whatsoever) I turned to this. In addition to also having no effect whatsoever this product also had adverse effects on me, intense stinging pain, enduring even after I couldn't bear it anymore and went to blow my nose.