Works on thinning hair

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Oct 21, 2013

I have thinning hair on the top of my head and since I started using this product a couple months ago I noticed some hair growth there!

Good product

Posted by omittendaway on Aug 04, 2013

The capsaicin in this is in very small amount, doent burn at all. It helps a lot with hair shedding and itching. I will buy again for sure.

A good hair tonic

Posted by Reviewer2842507 on Sep 18, 2011

Fragrance free, non sticky and not oily. highly recommended hair tonic.

Quita la caspa

Posted by Nevilo on Aug 24, 2013

Yo lo que he notado con este producto es que quita muy bien la caspa, en dos semanas ya no tengo nada.

Recently bought,....interesting ingredients.

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 26, 2012

The ingredients are interesting so sound promising. But only bought recently so too early to tell if effective yet. But do feel a warming sensation of scalp on using, so think this could be good sign. Will have to continue to use & hopefully will see results.

Actually stopped Burning scalp syndrome pain!

Posted by Reviewer1511999 on Sep 08, 2014

I bought because I have burning scalp syndrome together with hair loss. The pain goes away almost instant with this. I use once a day. Three weeks later, there seems to fall less hair, but to early to say something. I know one wish everything works, but seldom does. I have haior loss due to lowered metabolism (stress, Lyme and so on lowered it). I am happy that it took the pain away :)

love it

Posted by 5112361753569500531 on Jun 15, 2016

this is an amazing product. I shave my head and this stopped me from having a scrachy scalp sometimes. it keeps the skin healthy. its easy to use, just like wetting your head with some water! it doesnt leave anything on my head, and even the smell is subtle and doesnt last at all.

Easy to use.

Posted by Reviewer2103834 on Jun 10, 2011

The first time I used it, if felt like just spraying water into the scalp, The second day i tried (on other spots of the scalp) I can actually feel a heating sensation. I took it as a positive thing that perhaps it's stimulating the roots. But my hair fall seems to have reduced. And it's easy to use too.

Good Tonic

Posted by Reviewer2483317 on Oct 22, 2011

A tonic with a very interesting set of ingredients. I'll be back to buy.

not bad

Posted by 4973137829941932113 on May 24, 2016

I difference is very temporarily, used up quickly, and hard to breath for a while if accidentally I inhale the spray.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »