July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Greensations, ThermaSkin, Facial Cleanser, 1.69 oz (50 ml)

It's great!

Posted by Reviewer2894898 on Dec 10, 2011

I'm 19 years old. I use one pump and a half. I like the fact that there's no added fragrance, just a natural smell. It's winter here, so my skin is dry (in the summer, it's combination-oily). And I think that you need a moisturizer after. Your skin feels tight afterwards. Not dry or anything, just tight. I'm not sure if I'll buy again, it's inexpensive and did not break me out! I'm acne-prone and I'm trying to get rid of it once for all. I'm using this cleanser with Jojoba oil from Desert Essence. Which is a really great combination, no breakout. My forehead is getting clearer and clearer!!! I'm happy, but it's only been a week tops since I'm using it, and 3-4 days with Jojoba Oil included.

Nothing special

Posted by Jennie on Apr 02, 2012

This soap foams nicely and it did last quite a while but I didn't see any difference in my skin which would make up for the $10 + price tag.