Helped with my adult acne and other skin problems

Posted by Reviewer1831930 on Jul 16, 2011

I originally bought this to help with my son's itchy eczema. Started using it on face after washing it before bedtime and my acne went away. It does tingle (or burn depending on your perception) but with consistent use, you develop a tolerance to it. I have very dry skin so this did not work well as a mouisturizer for me.

Great for blemishes

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on May 29, 2013

I break out when my skin gets too dry. This has improved my dry skin, and made my skin less reactive. Its been a huge help with adult acne. I do have sensitive skin, and this turns me pink for a few minutes after initially spraying it on, but it's just a minor pinkness and tingle that goes away pretty quickly. I love this stuff.

BURN!!! Coughed like a maniac!!

Posted by Reviewer2081806 on Dec 13, 2012

Okay I was using the Makeup primer and loved the scent but when i saw this and it has the exact ingredients minus the capsicum and other herbs. I guessed what the heck its 4oz and $11 and the other is $14 2oz. I use the makeup primer one as a regenerative spray it doesnt work as primer for me. Thought i give this a go. So i open and read instructions carfeully. I sprayed on my face and i did slightly cough the capsicum is quite strong. I patted into skin and within minutes my face started heating up and followed with a burning stinging feeling. I braved it out like a champ until it calmed down and went to apply my moisturizer. BAD Mistake it burned again and this time it tingled and my face turned red. This is definetly not for Sensitive skins and not for use on FACE PERIOD!!! Ill have to try it on bug bites and suchs but definetly not for the face. Big Mistake! Will not repurchase it was so awful!!

love it!

Posted by 5181567239489579790 on Mar 29, 2016

Unique product with lots of beneficial actives that I will continue buying as long as Iherb carries it.