Good primer

Posted by 4657705090589341785 on Feb 23, 2016

Im a makeup artist and have used this a few times, works well and smells nice! the only thing i can say about this one is that it gives your face a really dewy look! definitely don't buy this if you want a matte look

Don't like this

Posted by 5289622785058514090 on Nov 14, 2015

Ok this kind of primers are a good idea especially if you don't wanna put chemicals on your eyelids for exemple. But this primer is just too sticky! And I actually get the same affect with just dabbing some simple vegetable glycering on my face eyelids etc. And this products is just glycering too! Its made of glycerin and some herbs. For this price tag its not accebtable for me. I get a glycering bottle free from "herbs" that can cause allergic reaktions for just around 3 dollars so no thank you to "Greensations".

Recomended

Posted by 4623787045043744943 on Dec 18, 2014

Nicely moisturizes the face and prepares it for make-up. Smell is pleasant. Good deal.

Bad smell

Posted by 4945004047507988242 on Dec 05, 2014

The smell is awful!! I just used it twice and then i couldn't handle it anymore! What a waste of money

Good for Normal to Dry, Sensitive Skin

Posted by dropdeadbarbi on Oct 27, 2014

I spray this on my face and spread until dry with a Real Technique's Stippling Brush. I then apply Trader Joe's Face & Body sunscreen lotion using the same brush. Brushing on face translucent powder on top to dry, then finally apply foundation. MUFE's Face & Body foundation pairs great with this foundation and it stays on throughout the day. (They're all water-based products, except for the powder, and they all go well together.)

allergic

Posted by 5179787325484961853 on Oct 26, 2014

my skin becomes red and irritated from this.

Primer

Posted by 5542283470258194781 on Aug 18, 2014

Definitely holds the make-up on your face, but it does make some pores seem a little big. It also gives the face a tacky sort of feel.

my favorite!

Posted by Reviewer1213185 on Jun 21, 2014

I have very delicate conbination skin, almost everything will dry or brake me out! This is so gentle yet so effective. My pores are smaller, my skin is dewy, and its so moist but not oily I never have dry skin now. I use this as a toner, and I only use this on my face these days, sometimes use serum at night (I think using too much products on face/body will weaken and age your skin faster) but its very hard to find the perfect product for your skin and I'm glad I gave this a go I will buy this forever!

Smells awful but does the job!

Posted by Reviewer2904042 on Mar 06, 2014

1st of all, it has a distinct smell of awfulness! I don't know how to elaborate the awfulness of the scent. But it really does it's job claiming to prolonged make-up and helps it stays put throughout the day! But the smell not just me but my clients couldnt stand it :( GENERATIONS please do something about the smell!

Good moisturizer, bad primer

Posted by AnnaOst on Jan 17, 2014

This product is a nice moisturizer, but it doesn't work so well as a primer. It does refresh and tone dry to normal skin. If your skin is oily, don't expect any miracles - it doesn't help much with keeping makeup on it's place. In fact, during hot summer days it might have the opposite effect. I would recommend it if you use mineral makeup; that way it prevents your skin from drying and gives your face nice dewy look. I usually spay it few minutes before applying foundation and sometimes spray little bit more afterwards to help my makeup set up better. I really like how this product wakes up my skin in the morning, but I guess it's little bit pricey for the sake of just moisturizing. You can use rose water or witch hazel toner for that purpose, which are way cheaper.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »