New To iHerb?

Greensations, Youthful Trends, Caffeinated Makeup Primer, 2 oz (6 ml)

Pleasantly surprised

Posted by Reviewer1863460 on May 26, 2011

This actually works! I use this under mineral powder foundation and my foundation won't start to look horribly untidy and patchy towards the evening. Note that the result might also depend on what kind of moisturizer you use underneath (I use a bit of jojoba oil). The size is 60 ml, not 6 ml as it says in the product details.

Great so far!

Posted by Reviewer1114722 on Feb 17, 2012

Only used it a few times but it's been wonderful. Easy to apply and it's very moisturizing without being oily. I have combination skin and this really helps the make-up stay put and look dewy all day long. Plus, it's made of natural ingredients, which is so important to me. Highly recommended!

literally CAN NOT LIVE WIHOUT THIS STUFF!!

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Jul 25, 2012

I finally found it!! This is a gift from god lol I know its primer, but I use as toner and nothing else you don't need cream with this because its so great on its own. My wrinkles have vanished, my pores or almost gone, I always have dewy skin 24-7 which I never had because I have eczema plus the ultimate dry and sensitive skin. Love the ingredients as well, hope the company doesn't f@ck with it like other companies do me and my bf can't live without the stuff.

better for drier skins

Posted by Reviewer3084436 on Dec 26, 2011

It's a liquid, but I felt it like a film on my skin. But it gave good staying power to my make up. I think it will be very good when used with mineral foundations, as they dry up my skin. But it seems to me it will be too much for summer.

Smells great, Not suitable for Oily Acne Prone Skins

Posted by Reviewer2081806 on Dec 07, 2012

Let me say a spray type water primer type intrigued me to buy this as all primers are gel ot lotion consistency. This smells heavily like cucumber and it does smell like it throughout the day, I really like this scent tho it smells very clean and fresh! I spray 1-2 pumps on my face and pat it gently patting into skin. Wait for it dry and apply my makeup as usual. It makes my skin OILY!!It creates an oily feel to my skin. I dont like it at all. I do like to use it as protective skin product but i didnt buy it for this purpose. I do see dry skins or combinations liking this but it isnt for oily acne prone. I will not be repurchasing. I'll continue to use as a night time addition to use it up but i dont see it doing anything but hoepfully preventing!