Alzheimers

Posted by Reviewer1425160 on Oct 12, 2013

Originally purchased Super Lion's Mane for my partner's Alzheimer's, which helped. But then I found a concentrated form called Grifron Maitake, Amyloban 3399, which blows this away for serious situations. Super Lion's Mane is still good for general memory enhancement, especially where lower cost is nice.

Lions mane

Posted by Reviewer2773631 on Jun 07, 2010

I felt some results very quickly which is unusual for this type product. I feel in general better.I will keep buying it.

Bell's Palsy

Posted by Reviewer2124393 on Jan 24, 2009

I am convinced it helped me to speed up the recovery from the Bell's Palsy (left side face) I had in the first quarter of 2007, this together with (temporary) high doses of methylcobalamin (form of B12)

Cognitive and overall health

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Jan 04, 2012

For me one dose of this product provided mental clarity and endurance through the day, as well as slight general health improvement such as resistance to cold.

Nice.

Posted by 5586896955355261579 on Jan 17, 2014

I find it a good addition to add with choline. Neat little alternative mushroom product. Thank you iHerb

Brilliant for Alzheimers

Posted by Reviewer1381497 on Apr 02, 2013

Within two weeks the difference it made for my mother's short term memory was amazing. Highly recommended!

good

Posted by Reviewer1942661 on Jun 08, 2013

i got best boost using this brand i have tryed several but now i found that they have changed the mix

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1186618 on Apr 18, 2012

Obviously, we all want more for our buck. That said, $21.57 for 120 tabs - that's a bargain, no denying. Lion's Mane is a mushroom that can help you with a number of things, but I take them because they are one of the few supplements that can help the nerves in your brain heal. If you've had a brain injury, or you're just a heavy drinker, I definitely recommend them!

Super Lion's Mane with Maitake D-Fraction

Posted by 5428510607376522073 on Jul 15, 2013

So far, I've noticed improved cognitive function and faster cognitive function. I'm about halfway through the bottle I ordered and I anticipate continued wonderful results. I intend to reorder before this bottle is empty.

Memory booster!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

I rotate these Lion's Mane mushrooms along with other nootropics like Vinpocetine, Bacopa and hyperzineA.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »