Alzheimers

Posted by Reviewer1425160 on Oct 12, 2013

Originally purchased Super Lion's Mane for my partner's Alzheimer's, which helped. But then I found a concentrated form called Grifron Maitake, Amyloban 3399, which blows this away for serious situations. Super Lion's Mane is still good for general memory enhancement, especially where lower cost is nice.

Awesome Product

Posted by 5145225800857449295 on Nov 09, 2014

This product is awesome. The first two weeks I took 2 tablets twice a day. I found that dosage to be a bit much since I thought so clearly that I would often overwork my brain. Keep in mind, I'm a forth year university student working on 2 specialist majors. For the third week I took 2 tablets daily, I find this ideal since I still have significant concentration clarity and I no longer lose my train of thought.

good

Posted by Reviewer1942661 on Jun 08, 2013

i got best boost using this brand i have tryed several but now i found that they have changed the mix

Yes, this works incredibly well!

Posted by Reviewer1448770 on Jul 24, 2014

This works so well it will surprise you, I would recommend that you take it with other supplements that increase NGF along with very high level cardio, but for no longer than 20mins, and going to be as early as 9:00AM. Will bring back old memories, feelings, smells, overall experiences.

Nice.

Posted by 5586896955355261579 on Jan 17, 2014

I find it a good addition to add with choline. Neat little alternative mushroom product. Thank you iHerb

Memory booster!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

I rotate these Lion's Mane mushrooms along with other nootropics like Vinpocetine, Bacopa and hyperzineA.

Brilliant for Alzheimers

Posted by Reviewer1381497 on Apr 02, 2013

Within two weeks the difference it made for my mother's short term memory was amazing. Highly recommended!

Cognitive and overall health

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Jan 04, 2012

For me one dose of this product provided mental clarity and endurance through the day, as well as slight general health improvement such as resistance to cold.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1186618 on Apr 18, 2012

Obviously, we all want more for our buck. That said, $21.57 for 120 tabs - that's a bargain, no denying. Lion's Mane is a mushroom that can help you with a number of things, but I take them because they are one of the few supplements that can help the nerves in your brain heal. If you've had a brain injury, or you're just a heavy drinker, I definitely recommend them!

Super Lion's Mane with Maitake D-Fraction

Posted by 5428510607376522073 on Jul 15, 2013

So far, I've noticed improved cognitive function and faster cognitive function. I'm about halfway through the bottle I ordered and I anticipate continued wonderful results. I intend to reorder before this bottle is empty.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »