Grifron Maitake, Mushroom Wisdom, Super Lion's Mane, 120 Veggie Tabs

Bell's Palsy

Posted by Reviewer2124393 on Jan 24, 2009

I am convinced it helped me to speed up the recovery from the Bell's Palsy (left side face) I had in the first quarter of 2007, this together with (temporary) high doses of methylcobalamin (form of B12)

Lions mane

Posted by Reviewer2773631 on Jun 07, 2010

I felt some results very quickly which is unusual for this type product. I feel in general better.I will keep buying it.

great for the brain

Posted by Reviewer3119083 on Aug 18, 2011

This has a positive effect on me. My mind is clearer and it works so much better than without it. It took me about 2 weeks to feel its effect. I've given my grandmother a lion's mane extract from a different company and she has asked me to keep on buying these for her because it helps clear her brain fog.

Noticed difference

Posted by Reviewer2836227 on Jul 09, 2013

Start out on one pill a day, then move up to 2 a day. I felt a lot better after a week, and definitely noticed that I was a more relaxed.

Alzheimers

Posted by Reviewer1425160 on Oct 12, 2013

Originally purchased Super Lion's Mane for my partner's Alzheimer's, which helped. But then I found a concentrated form called Grifron Maitake, Amyloban 3399, which blows this away for serious situations. Super Lion's Mane is still good for general memory enhancement, especially where lower cost is nice.