Growing Naturals, Organic Raw Rice Protein, Chocolate Power, 16.8 oz (476 g)

FINALY , an AMAZING Protein Powder * The BEST *

Posted by Reviewer2810329 on Oct 19, 2011

This must be the Best of ANY TYPE of Protein Powder Brands I have tried ( too MANY! ..other Whey , Soy and Rice etc ) on the market lately , it truly is hypo-allergic ; tastes and mixes well ( NOT too chalky for RICE , maybe since the company made this excellent ISOLATE ; is NOT a CONCENTRATE ) - & FINALY a rare one that doesn't leave you feeling bloated , or weird later. Very simple but effective , feel great all day round when using it ; actually seems to be over few weeks gaining in muscle recovery . VERY IMPRESSED * ( ALSO /Chocolate was a mild flavor and FINE; best one in the range )

Chocolate rice power

Posted by alanng on Apr 13, 2013

This is a pretty good rice protein - high in protein, good amino acid profile, certified organic, clean ingredients, free of most allergens, and the price is reasonable also. Another reason why I chose this was because it's recommended by Mike Mahler on his website. Taste wise, it's definitely chalky/grainy compared to whey but with the right flavour - chocolate, it's actually not so bad. I've tried all 3 flavours and chocolate's definitely the best - they've added enough cocoa and stevia to take care of the smell and taste. Until I find a better plant protein product, this would be my main protein supplement. Alan Ng, Singapore

Tastes great!

Posted by PaleoLowCarber on Nov 14, 2012

I love this chocolate rice protein! The best so far I've taken, smooth and smells great. The only thing is, there should be an option for 3lbs packs! I had to re-order many times and throw these cans away every month which is not eco-friendly!

Pancake Power

Posted by ReviewsByMe on Apr 21, 2014

I give this 5 stars because I love the product and feel that it has a proper chocolately taste but I did buy it with the intention of sneaking a scoop into my kids smoothies - but they don't like it at all. I have three kids and it didn't make the cut with any of them. I now sneak it into our homemade pancake recipe and make "chocolate" pancakes, which they love. I try to give my kids a boost of protein especially before school. You can try sneaking some into muffins or waffle mix too. If you found my review of this product helpful to you or for your family, please click "YES".

Too sweet

Posted by Reviewer1178280 on Oct 27, 2013

This seems like a good quality product, but when I tried it, it was way too sweet and left a strong stevia aftertaste in my mouth. Bleh!