Helps stabilize my blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer2221911 on Jan 31, 2012

I find this product to be a good substitute for Ortho-Molecular Glycemic Foundation because it contains oryzatein, a brown rice protein isolate, but is much less expensive. It stabilizes my blood sugar and tastes good. All natural, organic ingredients and only 1 gram of sugar.

great for sensitive tummy

Posted by kathrynngeorge on May 13, 2013

I've been buying this in Australia and I pay $48 AUD here for the identical tub. Thank goodness for iherb. I find this easy to digest as I can't tolerate a lot of protein powders with my gastritis. Would never be without it.

switching back to sun warrior

Posted by Riemsesy on Jun 13, 2013

Per gram, is this Rice Protein cheaper than Sunwarrior and the taste should be the same. That is what I read in an other review, but it doesn't. The taste is a bit less than that of Sunwarrior, but it isn't distastful. You get used to it in a few shakes. On the other side, the texture of Growing Naturals Rice Protein is better. It's softer/smoother. To my opinion Sunwarrior's protein feels like chalk in the end.

Best protein powder!

Posted by Reviewer1254900 on Feb 01, 2012

It's good for you, mild taste, and doesn't have a lot of bad things in it. Good source of protein for vegans, and women with PCOS. I highly recommend. Really good quality. I put it in my smoothies every week!

Just as good as the more expensive powders

Posted by Umbridge on Feb 19, 2012

Most people I know use the more expensive Sun Warrior, but this is identical in taste and texture. No grittiness, not too sweet and nice, subtle vanilla flavour. I highly recommend it.

Tasty and good quality

Posted by Reviewer2954499 on Oct 28, 2011

This product has wholesome ingredients and is sweetened with stevia. Tastes very good!

Best rice protein

Posted by 5400628632750295239 on Jul 27, 2012

As far as rice protein powders go, this one is definitely the best. Really smooth consistency and great flavor. The chocolate one is also great. Will buy again.

go-to vanilla protein

Posted by skinnyfuel on Aug 09, 2012

I have tried MANY protein powders for years. This product tastes great, has high protein, and low sugars. PLUS it's raw, love it.

Great taste, very light.

Posted by Reviewer1431040 on Sep 19, 2012

Nice flavor and mixes well. I sometimes mix it with other veggie protein powders.

High quality

Posted by Reviewer2859923 on Feb 03, 2013

I love Growing Naturals and after trying out other brands have found this to be the perfect supplement to my Vegan diet. I use it twice a day sometimes three times. The only gripe I have is that it ought to be available in a more economical size, in a pouch form. It's also very sweet, and I would likely purchase the plain flavour next time. This does contain stevia.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »