A nice, smooth ORGANIC mate at a good price

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on May 07, 2008

A nice, smooth mate at a good price and great deal tht it is also organic.

Did not meet my expextations

Posted by Reviewer1301993 on Nov 03, 2010

But it was ok!

reasonable price

Posted by Reviewer2137589 on Feb 26, 2011

but good quality.

It helps

Posted by Reviewer1988680 on Apr 20, 2011

Not your typical tea, a very greeny taste to it like a bit of lawn grass mixed with regular tea. Though that probably makes it sound worse than it is, I've been drinking teas of various sorts for some time and have gotten away from the incredibly sweet tea I grew up drinking and enjoy the healthier types now with little to no sugar though I may add stevia. It's my first time drinking and I bought it to see if it would help me at work keeping my brain going. It does seem to have helped, it's no miracle worker, it's definitely not an energy drink but it brings me up from wanting to pass out to feeling capable of doing what I need. I don't get much sleep due to my odd shift hours and living in an apartment with paper thin walls and kids all around. So I'll be keeping this around from now on.

Guayaki, Loose Yerba Mate Tea, Organic

Posted by Reviewer2108030 on Mar 13, 2012

I haven't used it for a really long time. But it didn't quite meet my expectations! It tastes good, but it doesn't feel like it really is starting to "clean" the body (what usually organic teas do)! But I want to give it a time and a chance :)

Wonderful tea!

Posted by 5356871390337071752 on Jan 15, 2013

I love this tea, tastes a bit like green tea - but very delicate, soft taste. I drink several cups a day, and even if I'm sick and don't want anything I'll still want that. However I'm halfway through the bag, and the tea is really loose, like powder. Which makes it really difficult to brew unless you have actual tea bags! It will float around in your cup.

ok