Strong taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I got this because of the health benefits and weight loss properties of mate tea, and this one has a kind of strong taste. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Just what I wanted

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Oct 28, 2013

I've tried the tea bags of this, but much prefer the flavor of the loose tea. Better for ecological and economical reasons, too. Keeps me off coffee for the most part. I love a morning beverage ritual.

WONDEFUL MATE!!

Posted by IHA611 on Sep 01, 2013

GREAT TASTE, USEFUL FOR YOUR HEALTH

Good

Posted by 5065636103040916866 on Jul 14, 2013

yum!

Posted by 4883388839584268090 on Jul 12, 2013

first time trying yerba mate and I'm hooked. Haven't given up coffee or anything, I mean coffee has its own health benefits, but I love having a variety of drinks in the cupboard to choose from and this is a great addition. Can be steeped multiple times, so make sure you don't toss after the first.

ok

Posted by jasmin on Apr 06, 2013

nice tea

Grassy tea

Posted by 4765876967304409411 on Mar 18, 2013

Have wanted to find a replacement for my coffee and found some people recommended this, too grassy for my taste. I think I rather switch to green tea or even jasmine tea leaves.

Feels like low grade tea

Posted by Enviotonin on Feb 10, 2013

The tea leave are small and contains alot of tea dust and even stems, feels like low grade tea leaves. And the dust particles are so powderish that it pass over my filter, at the end i end up drinking the powder as well. Tea wise, im fine with it since im used to drinking tea on its own. Not really recommended, as i believe there are other Yerba Mate tea leaf out there that is free of tea leave dust and at almost the same price.

Wonderful tea!

Posted by 5356871390337071752 on Jan 15, 2013

I love this tea, tastes a bit like green tea - but very delicate, soft taste. I drink several cups a day, and even if I'm sick and don't want anything I'll still want that. However I'm halfway through the bag, and the tea is really loose, like powder. Which makes it really difficult to brew unless you have actual tea bags! It will float around in your cup.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2360262 on Jan 05, 2013

Alr finished one packet. Improves digestion, and feel more energetic.