yerba mate

Posted by Reviewer2778944 on Dec 20, 2011

this tea tastes fine, but there are such tiny particles in my bag that it comes right through the tea ball.

a staple in my diet

Posted by Reviewer1711605 on Dec 19, 2011

Great tea-

It's supposed to be good for you

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Dec 07, 2011

The "experts" tell us that this tea has health benefits. Maybe it does but the taste leaves me uninterested in making another cup!

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Nov 19, 2011

very good!

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2635537 on Sep 27, 2011

Buying this tea in the "loose tea" way is a much better deal than individual packets, all you need is a strainer ball or something. Works great!

Love this brand

Posted by Reviewer1823374 on Sep 04, 2011

Have been using Mate for years. Love the feeling, unlike coffie, Mate works to keep me focused cup after cup, up to 7 cups on days i'm working.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2211768 on Aug 26, 2011

Everything was great. I received the item. The yerba is great!

Love this tea!

Posted by Reviewer3097799 on Apr 21, 2011

I love this tea! I don't use a lot of caffeine, but before a workout, this tea, with milk and honey hits the spot. So yummy!

It helps

Posted by Reviewer1988680 on Apr 20, 2011

Not your typical tea, a very greeny taste to it like a bit of lawn grass mixed with regular tea. Though that probably makes it sound worse than it is, I've been drinking teas of various sorts for some time and have gotten away from the incredibly sweet tea I grew up drinking and enjoy the healthier types now with little to no sugar though I may add stevia. It's my first time drinking and I bought it to see if it would help me at work keeping my brain going. It does seem to have helped, it's no miracle worker, it's definitely not an energy drink but it brings me up from wanting to pass out to feeling capable of doing what I need. I don't get much sleep due to my odd shift hours and living in an apartment with paper thin walls and kids all around. So I'll be keeping this around from now on.

Top Quality

Posted by Reviewer2078053 on Mar 11, 2011

This is yerba mate that is smoked, but considered the best of this type. Very happy with it.