Good for portability

Posted by DeanaS on Oct 10, 2014

I prefer to purchase loose leaf teas and use one of the tea straws I've purchased here. Yerba Mate is a healthy alternative to coffee and has some good nutrition. My functional medicine doc suggested this brand to drink daily. Since I've given up dairy coffee isn't as appealing anyway.

Excellent tea, does what it claims.

Posted by 4696606367625758611 on Jan 11, 2014

Love this stuff, gives you the kick of coffee and mind clearing effect of guarana without side effects such as nausea due to stomach issues or anxiety / jitters on coffee overload. I use tow bags in the afternoon to power though long meetings. Does not impact ability to sleep either which too much coffee can do.

my favourite tea

Posted by 5465322305323014903 on Dec 10, 2013

I really love Yerba Nate tea and this brand is really the best

My new additction!

Posted by 4643437949251122139 on Dec 08, 2013

Love my yerba mate! I've been trying to cut back on coffee, and this is the perfect in-between for people like myself who need to be a bit caffienated

Great taste!

Posted by 5425483509224757150 on Nov 20, 2013

Great taste and I love that I've found some organic Yerba mate tea! Makes me feel good!

Great mate

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Oct 28, 2013

I do prefer the loose version of this tea, but the bags are great for convenience.

Good and Strong Aroma

Posted by 5516545124324006576 on Oct 26, 2013

This tea tastes fantastic. I could drink up to 3 cups with one tea bag while still maintaining its aroma without distinct dilution. Will purchase again.

Good for losing weight!

Posted by Reviewer1190860 on Jul 16, 2013

I found yerba mate good for waking me up, keeping me active and additionally not hungry. It's said it has not as much caffeine as coffee but it works better for me. However, I wouldn't recommend it for long usage.

Great organic yerba mate!

Posted by 5398817154136110349 on Apr 12, 2013

I enjoy drinking this yerba mate in addition to my other teas and coffee. Yerba mate is a very earthy tasting tea. It's almost like tasting the jungle you could say. The caffeine is identical to black tea for me. I would describe the tea overall as an aquired taste, it is very different from normal tea. Although, it grew on me fast and is a great addition to my other natural drinks now.

Tasty!