July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Guiltless Gourmet, All Natural Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips, 7 oz (198 g)

Reviews 4-star

Low in Calories & WW points!

Posted by 4730769326673872095 on Mar 25, 2014

I read about this chip as it was recommended as a low point tortilla chip for Weight Watchers points. I had a difficult time finding it anywhere and finally realized I would have to order online since no one carried it locally. I was pleased by the taste, although not as tasty as the super high calorie/normal tortilla chips that top 1500 calories for a basket full at a mexican restaurant. You can fill yourself up and still have the taste. Even my husband doesn't mind them after he realized how much lower in calorie they were. But I still wish I could have the high fat version. It's just if you want to lose weight, you could only have less than half the amount of the normal chips. Great alternative.