July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Gummi King, Multi-Vitamin and Mineral, Vegetables, Fruits and Fiber, For Kids, 60 Gummies

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great Item

Posted by Reviewer1124626 on Feb 24, 2012

Love these because they are gelatin free and my kids love the taste. this site offers a good price.

good taste for kids

Posted by Reviewer2418127 on Mar 18, 2012

good taste for kids

My kids love these vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2576433 on Jan 27, 2012

My kids (3) love these vitamins and I have no problem coaxing them to take these. They have no bad aftertaste. GummiKing vitamins are the best for us when I would only give gelatin free vitamins to my kids. iHerb.com has the best price for these vitamins, better than the orignal gummiking site. I hope this site keeps the current price. I bought 8 bottles and do intent on coming back when we will be nearing end.

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer1009027 on Jan 27, 2012

Good 4 kids

Tastes nice but may cause irritation

Posted by Reviewer2384660 on Nov 29, 2011

Maybe because the taste is so great :), my eight-year-old has almost finished the bottle in three weeks and now developed a rash on tummy and legs. I am not 100% sure but otherwise we are very careful with what we eat.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »