wouldn't be without it

Posted by Reviewer2446553 on Feb 20, 2015

This is an excellent mayonnaise alternative, full of flavor, works well on sandwiches and in salads.

Yum

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Nov 03, 2014

I use this with tuna, chicken, eggs, and everything else. It's delicious, seems to have less suspicious ingredients, and in gl*ss. Gl*ss preserves the item longer and makes it less likely to come melted. Plastic for one releases chemicals into your food. Also it's cheaper to get mayonnaise and tuna from iHerb than the store in my case.

So so mayonnaise

Posted by hungrywolf on Aug 03, 2014

I don't know what it is but there is a faint smell I can't get used to. I like the Hain company and use a lot of their products but somehow this is different. The rest of my family can't smell it either and they just tell me... that it's just me. :)

Couldn't find large one locally

Posted by 4628440611393989237 on May 15, 2014

We use this all the time because there's NO Canola. Canola is not as healthy as many would love to believe. Anyway, great deal glad you carry it.

TASTES GREAT!

Posted by 5314260078387153003 on Mar 08, 2014

A++++++++++ TASTES GREAT BUT EXPENSIVE!

Posted by 5701377418354201469 on Jan 31, 2014

I can not eat any product with soy in it, and most other mayos have soy. I don't like the ones made with canola oil. This mayonnaise is excellent!

Love this mayo

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on Dec 06, 2013

I bought this mayonnaise 3 times already. I love it. No soy, corn syrup, preservatives or any unpronounceable ingredients. It doesn't have that nauseating sweet taste either - the reason I like it so much. This is how mayonnaise is supposed to taste, at least for me.

Good for a "different" flavor.

Posted by 5564467666813316986 on Oct 31, 2013

This mayo is good if you are feeling the need to have a different oil used for your mayonnaise. I think just about anything is better than soybean oil, personally. But anyhow, this mayo has a unique taste, which I would probably compare to sunflower oil. It's also very salty, though. As with any mayo, I would recommend using this in moderation. Also, try to make sure you're balancing it out with omega-3 fatty acids in your diet.

Great Mayo!

Posted by 4870133018026956020 on Oct 29, 2013

How wonderful to find GMO soy and canola oil free mayo not to mention the poisonous high fructose corn syrup! Delicious taste and texture. Thank you IHerb!

Great Soy Free Mayo

Posted by 4690013042331941166 on Aug 06, 2013

I've been using this for several years. I haven't been able to find it anywhere in my area. Been getting it my daughters Coop store in Wisconsin when I go and visit. Was excited to find it somewhere on-line that I could order it. Won't use anything else since most mayonnaise has soybean oil and other things like modified food starch in it. Great product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »