WARNING: Saffllower oil causes liver failure exacerbated by fish oils!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Oct 26, 2012

BEWARE: Hain connot be trusted (look up their history) and I think this probably has GMO or hidden ingredients not listed! This product is very toxic to me and CAUSING LIVER FAILURE! Here's wishing iHerb would carry ORGANIC VCO (Coconut oil) mayonnaise or 100% olive oil mayo with no GMOs! I'm again experiencing liver failure symptoms which I had overcome, namely heart racing, out of breath, and strong MCS which ends up in vomiting when I smell toxic chemicals. The only thing is this product tastes good and is addictive! Originally I wrote that it tastes good but I had a bad reaction to it: as soon as I ate barely 1/2 a tsp my midsection ballooned several inches. I did some research which lead to this: safflower oil is very toxic to the liver, particularly if you take fish oils (which I do) and if like me you have liver illness (fatty liver caused by meds) and high cholesterol. On top of that I hadn't noticed it has Natural Flavors aka mystery ingredients that are probably toxchems. Please search this and you will see what natural foods experts say about this. I should have known, this being made by the unscrupulous Hain company (which I believe is now controlled by Big Pharma) it was too good to be true. iHerb please carry an organic coconut mayo without sesame oil or an olive oil mayo without GMOs.

Clean Mayonnaise

Posted by Reviewer2355993 on Sep 15, 2011

This is the only mayo I've been able to find that is free of additives. It also has a very good flavor.

NO Soy Oil!

Posted by ManxKat on Oct 18, 2011

Superior taste without having to make my own - NO SOY OIL! Hard to find any mayo without soy or canola oil and this is it!

Hain Mayonnaise

Posted by Reviewer2942120 on Jun 16, 2011

Absolutely delicious, and no soy oil!!!

Large volume purchase for our useage

Posted by Reviewer1548648 on Nov 09, 2011

We previously purchased from a Health Food store. I used the internet to find a cost savings. Times are tough & I have been retired 20 yrs. My wife is a health food nut and she values the quality of Hain's Mayonnaise so this purchase provided us with a quality product at a 30% savings.

Wait until they get a new shipment!

Posted by Reviewer1598448 on Sep 07, 2012

We love this mayonnaise! I just received 4 jars on 9-6-12 and they all had bad seals. iherb has been alerted and is working to resolve the problem. Brian at iherb was not sure how long it was going to take to correct this issue.

Couldn't find large one locally

Posted by 4628440611393989237 on May 15, 2014

We use this all the time because there's NO Canola. Canola is not as healthy as many would love to believe. Anyway, great deal glad you carry it.

Cheap and prompt!

Posted by Reviewer1850010 on Jan 31, 2012

I ordered Hain Safflower Mayo, which by the way is the best mayo out there, and got a very good price and very fast (&free) delivery from iHerb, so I'm very happy with the transaction and will shop here again.

great

Posted by 4883388839584268090 on Jul 12, 2013

great alternative to regular mayo, very satisfied with it.

delicious