New To iHerb?

HairOff, Instant Facial Wax Strips, 18 Double-Sided Strips

Reviews 5-star

Easy and painless

Posted by Reviewer3204611 on May 23, 2013

I have been using Veet wax strips for a while but after trying HairOff I am going to continue using that instead. The strips are transparent so it's easy to place them correctly (with Veet I have torn off small pieces of my lip by accident) and the wax has a nice not-too-sticky consistency. My best tip is to use a very fine powder on the skin first, to avoid the wax to stick to the skin and only to the hair (I use a fine mineral finishing powder). I also apply lip balm on my lips, to protect the lips from the wax. As long as the instructions are followed this product works really well and doesn't irritate the skin.

Easy to use

Posted by Reviewer1164176 on Jan 16, 2014

Very easy to use and the result is perfect. Me likes very much ;)

Good product, easy to use

Posted by 4711566407421781798 on Oct 20, 2014

I used these facial wax strips for my upper lip. I followed the instructions to the letter and it worked very well. I will be buying them again when I finish the packet.

Great product