Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2963968 on Jan 16, 2013

I like them. Crunchy and popcorny at the same time.

YUM YUM!!

Posted by 5064362582513874958 on Oct 10, 2013

Love love love...I found popnot's in Austin, TX at a festivel FELL IN LOVE..Halfpops aren't as good, but they have more than grown on me. I would never have thought I would pay so much for a snack food but they are worth it!!

So good!

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Dec 08, 2013

I never knew how tasty this would be! I intend to try it on salads and icecream, but it vanishes long before I get the chance to. Need to order more...

Halfpops – Crunchy, Salty Goodness

Posted by 5326244848723194766 on Dec 09, 2013

Using the crunchy heart of popcorn (only the little, round center of fluffy popcorn), along with pure ocean salt and natural butter, these tasty little morsels have become a family favorite. True, we do have to turn up the volume to hear our movies when we eat them, but it is a minor price to pay -- they are that crunchy! Delicious!

Crunchy!

Posted by cinnamon on Feb 01, 2014

Like them very much! Great snack, good quality!

Fun snack!

Posted by 5458030375486587511 on May 28, 2014

I love popcorn! This is a fun take on traditional popcorn. Very tasty and moreish!!

Dangerously Delicious!

Posted by 5346195856558993448 on Aug 07, 2014

These little nuggets are so yummy! If you love the half popped kernels at the bottom of the popcorn bowl that are buttery and crunchy, you'll adore these! Buy several bags because once your friends have a try your bag will be empty and you'll be wanting more!

:My favorite iHerb snack ever

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 31, 2016

This is my absolute favorite iHerb snack. Love love love. Kids love too. Highly recommend trying this unique snack. It's the kernal but its not anything like a normal kernal, it's not too hard. You won't break your teeth on it. If you find this review helpful, click "YES" to let me know.

small pcs

Posted by 4963100636504355121 on May 03, 2016

so small pcs popcorn, very nice, will buy again

Halfpops are addictive!

Posted by 5587358757671582055 on Aug 15, 2016

I love this snack and can't find it in stores near me. iHerb was a great alternative!