Natural, delicious and healthy!

Posted by iherbislove on Apr 04, 2012

This wild green tea is not only delicious but also very healthy. It is a powerful antioxidant that helps your body to be cleaned. After two cups a day I feel much better, lighter, more cheerful. And the smell is wonderful. I recommend this tea to anyone who likes green tea. It's great to drink organic and healthy product. Thanks Iherb for the best price!

Neat!

Posted by VictorRM on Aug 16, 2012

Tastes great plus lasts for a long time!

Hampstead GreenTea

Posted by Reviewer1123456 on Aug 23, 2010

Thank you Iherb for offering this wonderful biodynamic tea in the loose tea tin size. Biodynamically grown products are the premier level of organic, and this Hampstead Green Tea is a real treasure. Please keep stocking it.

Green Tea

Posted by Reviewer2829741 on Sep 22, 2010

I love this tea! It is hard to find so I hope you keep it in stock!

Hampstead Green Tea

Posted by Reviewer1707266 on Sep 02, 2010

This is the first green tea I've tried that I like, but it is the first loose leaf green tea I've tried. It is much more flavorful than green tea in tea bags. I may even prefer it to loose leaf black tea. I would definitely buy it again.

Smooth

Posted by Reviewer2463977 on Feb 21, 2011

Smooth tasting, flavorful but not too strong.

Great Flavored Loose tea! Careful when opening lid!

Posted by 5218033557892686423 on Jun 29, 2013

Organic, Very smooth and nice taste. Better to be careful when opening lid as contents might spill accidentally!

mellow, fruity and sweet

Posted by rossanav on Mar 22, 2014

I have tried so many different brands, including the pricey ones! This brand by far exceeded my expectations. I've had some funky green teas that have a fishy taste..yucky, or they are bitter. Of course the temperature of the water should be right before it gets to a boiling pt. I only steep mine for a couple of minutes. It's a great price too.

Hampstead Green Tea

Posted by 5189937483940525410 on Aug 11, 2014

Love this green tea. It would have to be one of the nicest I have ever tried. Highly recommended.

pretty good

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Sep 12, 2014

This tea is half ground up in small pieces with bits of twig, unlike their Earl Grey which is whole leaves and magnificent scent. It still tastes good, and is better than tea bags, but I expected it to be whole leaves like most loose tea.