Better Than Anything I Can Buy Here

Posted by ReaCovery on Jan 03, 2016

This is the second or third time I've ordered this. I bought another kind first, mainly for the nice tin, but now I order this one because it tastes a little better, strong chamomile flavor with none of the bitterness you can sometimes get. Its a nice evening drink, with a little honey. If chamomile helps you stay calm, this is a good one to try. I also use it in the morning sometimes with my inositol and L-Theanine to lower my morning fight/flight response, which started as a result of antidepressant withdrawal syndrome. For the past few years I've been searching for products to aid my recovery and this one has been helpful.

BECAREFUL

Posted by 5276414654041257343 on Sep 20, 2015

UPDATE: Below was on olde review.. this tea is probably a great tea for people with normal digestion but for people with gastric or digestion issues BECAREFUL.. unlike Alvita chamomile that gives me no issues.. this tea tho taste like the best chamomile ever gives WHOPPING gastric pains.. you have been duly warned ;_) ----------------------- This is one of the best chamomile teas i have ever come across.. this is the first time i am trying hampstead and this tea is so great at this price that i haveta admit im wondering whats the catch ;_) Thicker than most chamomiles even the costlier ones.. it also tastes slightly sweet which came as a sweet surprise.. i really love hampsteads chamomile now and i am sticking to this from now on.. I HOPE IHERB DOES NOT INCREASE ITS PRICE! I like that its individually wrapped in this case for travelling purposed.. but i very much hope this chamomile will be sold loose leafed in tins soon.. but i took off a star as i experienced a slight burn in my gastric area and i am not sure if its due to this tea being so wonderfully thick or some preservative has been added so i will try again on a better tum day and review again..

Nice!!

Posted by Reviewer2083452 on Sep 06, 2015

Lovely smooth taste. No silly staples and it's just fine without sugar(added raw honey and found it to be too much). I drink this for sleep, dampens anxiety(nice before a college exam, during work...life :)), upping my water intake and pleasure. Definitely my fave(tried 5 brands prior to this tea).

Love It

Posted by 5335804867162299475 on Apr 15, 2015

Such a nice tea, the scent and flavor are amazing. My only bother is that the packaging seems a bit overkill. Each teabag comes with a string, tab and individual packet within the box. Its so good though, I'm sure I will buy it again.

맛이 깔끔하지못하고 좀 씁씁한 맛이 나요.

Posted by 5137205116830278282 on Mar 25, 2015

햄스테드티 브랜드에 한번 믿고 유기농에 또 한번믿고 샀는데 연하고 첫맛이 좀 씁씁해요. 전 가격대비 별로였어요. 스태쉬유기농카모아일이 훨 나아요.

真的有助于睡眠

Posted by Reviewer1292114 on Mar 10, 2015

连续喝了一盒以后,而且是每天晚饭就开始喝,可以泡着喝到睡觉前,睡眠很好。 而且这个有很多认证,有欧盟的,美国的,品质也不错。

Very good Chamomile tea!

Posted by Reviewer3131171 on Jan 24, 2014

Pure Organic Chamomile tea. Quality seems very high. And taste is good.

Best chamomile tea ever!

Posted by livelig on Mar 17, 2013

I would give this tea 10 stars if I could. It is the best chamomile tea ever and I've tasted a lot of different brands. I simply love it!

Royal Chamomile

Posted by Reviewer3359104 on Jul 05, 2011

My absolute favourite, this chamomile is the best on the market ive found. We have this before bed and its so calming it really aids in restful sleep. Even my 9 year old has a cup before bed, wonderful way to get kids into drinking herbal drinks so the stay off the caffeine when they're older, she loves it too. Gave some to my pregnant sister too, to help her sleep and now i have her addicted too :)

Good quality tea

Posted by Reviewer1809365 on May 04, 2011

Pleased with the quality, and the tea bag is staple-free.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »