Harmonic Innerprizes, Colloidal Defense, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

silver colloidal

Posted by Reviewer2012984 From Massachusetts on Nov 16, 2008

great product that provides a whole new level of defense to consumers without hving to resort to costly antibiotics. it is fast acting and effective.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1333396 From Tennessee on Mar 03, 2009

Very impressed with the quality. Have used it in a few different applications and have gotten excellent results both topically and internally.

Harmonic Innerprizes, Colloidal Defense

Posted by Reviewer2654099 From Virginia on Jul 02, 2008

Im a huge fan of Colloidal Defense. I take it myself if Im feeling sickly, and my animals (1 dog and 2 cats) all get a maintenance dose daily. I am currently living in a house under construction and the dust has caused us all to sneeze and have watery eyes. The small dose daily of Collidal Defense seems to keep all this at bay. The fact that it is tasteless is great b/c I can just put it in the aniamls food. The price I paid from IHerb is the cheapest price Ive been able to find. I will coninue to buy this prodcut form them!!

Awesome for Flus and cold season VIRUSES also~~

Posted by Reviewer1275568 From Canada on Sep 17, 2008

This I reccomend for all humans. It kills the Bad germs only. Also supports the Immune system. good for ears,eyes,I put it in keeps out any infections...I also give it to my DOG to keep her free from parisites and Immune. Will Buy again as I have been using for 8 years never sick!!Also 100%Safe and Effective~~

Great product!

Posted by CyanSquirrel From Virginia on Dec 20, 2010

When I take this, I wake up to a body that feels like new each morning. In the winter, I experience dry skin prone to acne breakouts, but when I use this nightly before bed, my skin is soft and any acne has improved remarkably by morning. I give this to my toddler as well, for eczema, and it's working wonders from the inside out. I will definitely buy more when this runs out. The theory behind all of the products from this company is cutting-edge, for sure!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »