10% Off Orders Over $40!

Harmonic Innerprizes, Etherium Black, 1 oz (30 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1077004 on Nov 26, 2010

It helps you stay centered. One time I was crying with deeply sadness I took a few sprays and went back to my normal wellbeing state it helped me realized the issue was not that important as to give up my happiness over it.

Interestig product

Posted by Scottishdave on Dec 28, 2010

I was highly sceptical of this product and the advertised benefits but i have noticed some positive improvement since i started taking this spray at the recommended dosages. Just felt different but in a good way, dare i say it does enhance the spiritual experience. I now look forward to trying the other harmonic products for sure.

Relaxing

Posted by Reviewer2561245 on Feb 26, 2011

This product helps to unwind from the days tensions. Helpful at anytime.

calm and quiet

Posted by Reviewer3233640 on Mar 17, 2009

This one works very well for qieting the mind. It also works in combination with the gold to help you feel very peaceful and meditative. Good for creative sparks.

This is an interesting product . . .

Posted by Reviewer1247611 on Feb 05, 2009

Honestly, I am not sure how to rate this . . . I bought this as a mineral supplement, knowing full well it had a concentration of monoatomic minerals. Monoatomic minerals are claimed to enhance higher consciousness, how one measures this is unknown to me. What I can say is use of this product did create a sort of euphoia/spaciness. This is fine but not feeling grounded especially in the early part of the is annoying to me. So I use it at night a few times a week. I don't buy the claims about monoatomics, but if you are looking for them this product has em.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »