Pretty Tins

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

The main reason I purchased the Harney & Sons tea range collection is because I loved the look of the tins vs boxes. They look clean and stylish. I eventually replaced all my teas with this ranges but I often replenish with my favorite tea (i.e. my favorite peppermint brand) and put it inside the pretty tins. I have tried a lot of this range and I don’t like this brand as much as some of my other favorites. Just keeping the tins in the end. If you find this review helpful, please click “YES”

Great Flavor!

Posted by jellybellyup on Feb 17, 2016

We have never been disappointed with this brand. This particular tea has the best flavor of any peppermint tea we've ever tried. (And we've tried just about everything.) I also love the packaging.

Apparently not for me

Posted by 5443123270177162055 on Jun 07, 2015

For some reason I simply could not get the hang of this one. I experimented with different temperatures and steep times, but only once did the cuppa end up drinkable. It tasted horrible and smelled worse, and the peppermint didn't taste like peppermint at all but something cloying and oily and eeew. I would've tossed the whole thing in the trash had it not been for that one time it ended up drinkable - it was kinda nice that one time. I have no idea why I couldn't repreat the feat, though. I tricked both my roomies into trying it and they declared it delicious, so maybe it's just my taste buds... Will never buy again - simply not worth it.

High quality tea

Posted by 4880560335014079613 on May 19, 2015

Quite strong, great flavour. Love the tin.

Very Good

Posted by 5532450498028377556 on Apr 08, 2015

This helps for my family to sleep well. Strong scent of peppermint.

맛과 향이 탁월

Posted by 4920529037697143706 on Apr 06, 2015

선물용으로 참 좋습니다. 양이 20개밖에 없지만 그만큼 고급스럽다는 거죠. 손님 대접용으로 준비해도 좋고요. 혼자 마실 거면 좀 아까우니까 가끔씩만 드세요^^

Great peppermint taste

Posted by 5292308337443096516 on Mar 13, 2015

Wonderful taste and aroma. Tin keeps teabags fresh. One bag is enough for two cups.

Nice caffeine free tea!

Posted by 4643437949251122139 on Feb 11, 2015

Really like the flavor of this tea! Needed a tea that wouldn't keep me up all night, and this is great! Love the tin and love the flavor.

Perfect peppermint

Posted by 5311998836147987066 on Jan 23, 2015

Great tea with a delicious flavor.

Great Tea!