Pura canela

Posted by 5405921121243974637 on Aug 21, 2015

A mi personalmente no me gustó, porque lo encontré demasiado fuerte, de hecho me picaba la garganta al tomármelo. Pero a mi pareja le ha encantado, de hecho ya hemos pedido la segunda caja. Es pura canela, por lo que si te gusta este sabor, este es tu Te

My favorite tea

Posted by 4666859649502218371 on May 05, 2016

This tea is so delicious. The cinnamon and spice flavor is rich and flavorful. It is very similar to the Market Spice tea I bought in Seattle. It is my favorite tea.

Just Like Marketspice Tea!

Posted by 5755761033455619268 on Nov 26, 2016

I used to live in Seattle and have dearly missed the local Market Spice tea. This tea is very similar and has a wonderful flavor! Nice and spicy with a sweet note and smooth aftertaste. Definitely will repurchase.

One of the best H&S teas

Posted by lonelywe on Nov 03, 2013

Prefect in winter because it feels like the cinnamon heals from inside, and also perfect as a present!

cinnamon mood

Posted by 5426723636519949157 on Aug 14, 2015

This tea is very nice and relaxing. It warms you from inside. A nice package makes it a good present for your friends and relatives. I loved it!

오우!!! 수정과

Posted by Reviewer2922600 on Oct 05, 2012

수정과를 매우 좋아하지만 끓여먹기 귀찮았는데 이런 제품이 있었네요 ^^ 끓여먹는 수정과보다 단맛도 적고 계피의 맛은 약하지만 그건 조절해서 먹으면 되니까.. 간편하고 좋네요~>_<

Best tea ever

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Dec 12, 2013

It has such a good taste, I do not need to add any sweetener to it, it is naturally sweet. My favourite winter tea.

Very nice flavour!

Posted by 5231363674898283120 on Sep 24, 2013

If you like cinnamon, I recommend this tea. Very strong flavours of cinnamon and spices, and a touch of sweetness when you drink it. I am definitely going to buy more when this runs out.

Great!

Posted by misstarren on Jan 29, 2014

Lovely cinnamon tea!

i Love it

Posted by 5589654923405859457 on May 14, 2013

very interesting taste and smell! I am buying more! I tried it, and now im buying 2 more!!