Pura canela

Posted by 5405921121243974637 on Aug 21, 2015

A mi personalmente no me gustó, porque lo encontré demasiado fuerte, de hecho me picaba la garganta al tomármelo. Pero a mi pareja le ha encantado, de hecho ya hemos pedido la segunda caja. Es pura canela, por lo que si te gusta este sabor, este es tu Te

My favorite tea

Posted by 4666859649502218371 on May 05, 2016

This tea is so delicious. The cinnamon and spice flavor is rich and flavorful. It is very similar to the Market Spice tea I bought in Seattle. It is my favorite tea.

Best tea ever!!

Posted by Reviewer3298377 on Jul 10, 2016

Best tea ever!!

Just Like Marketspice Tea!

Posted by 5755761033455619268 on Nov 26, 2016

I used to live in Seattle and have dearly missed the local Market Spice tea. This tea is very similar and has a wonderful flavor! Nice and spicy with a sweet note and smooth aftertaste. Definitely will repurchase.

Mmm Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1382187 on Nov 27, 2016

Smells like Big Red Gum straight from the box. In boiling water it's milder but still quit aromatic. I wasn't prepared for the sweetness, but it's divine surprise. I don't taste a lot of cinnamon but I sure do smell the aroma when I'm drinking this tea. Very fun and joyful tea. I totally get how someone might want to drink this while watching the sun set on a beach. Gets spicier the more you drink but doesn't ever become too much. This is one of the best teas I've ever tasted. I can't believe it's so good. I made 2 cups with 1 sachet and shared it with my partner.

Excelente

Posted by 5041328269879530663 on Feb 24, 2015

Um dos melhores chás, na minha opinião. Sabor intenso e gostoso. Vale a pena pagar mais caro. One of the best teas in my opinion. Intense and delicious flavor. It's worth spending a little more for it.

My favourite!

Posted by 5420999747556217238 on Mar 07, 2015

This is the best tea that I have ever tasted. I love it :)

Amazing tea

Posted by 5292308337443096516 on Mar 13, 2015

This tea has a strong flavor and smell. Great hot or cold, with milk (I sometimes drink mine with soy milk) or on its own. Highly recommended.

Taste

Posted by 4996228053803021095 on Apr 18, 2015

Taste wonderful, especially in the evening

Love it with milk

Posted by 5746361068000571235 on May 03, 2015

Tea latte made with this teabag is simply the best for winter.