Harney & Sons, Paris Tea, 20 Tea Sachets, 1.4 oz (40 g)

Delicious tasting tea

Posted by lovelyBunny on May 24, 2014

This tea is simply gorgeous! The flavours are delicate yet strong, words cannot describe this tea! Served with a little raw honey or stevia & a dash of milk it is simply beautiful.

Not tea-person, LOVES it!

Posted by Reviewer3166560 on Jan 16, 2014

I purchased this originally as gifts for my colleagues for Christmas (based on my friend's recommendation), and decided to get one more box because I thought, well the box is pretty and I can use it as a pen holder. A couple of days later, my colleagues actually pulled me aside to tell me how much they love this tea. I'm not a tea person, more a coffee one. So I was really surprised to find out that I really, absolutely love this. It's fragrant and light, but still strong enough for me to make 2 mugs continuously with one tiny tea bag. I feel like I could have made a few more cups! It is a really great alternative to warm water, so I have been guzzling more of this tea in the afternoon, no sugar needed. Either I'm developing a liking to tea, or this is really amazing. Looking forward to purchasing more flavours and this in bulk!

Pleasant

Posted by 5682339247762275165 on Nov 29, 2013

The lavender taste is q strong... I might repurchase

just tea..

Posted by 5705553594513503913 on Nov 05, 2013

I can`t belive people can taste vanilla and all kinds of flacours in this? It smells wonderful in the box but for me this tastes like earl grey. Quality earl grey though :)And lovely box, yeah.

My favorite tea!

Posted by odalol on Jul 28, 2013

My favorite tea of all time. It is pretty rich, with bergamot and vanilla flavors. Tastes good with or without sugar and milk.