Delicious tasting tea

Posted by lovelyBunny on May 24, 2014

This tea is simply gorgeous! The flavours are delicate yet strong, words cannot describe this tea! Served with a little raw honey or stevia & a dash of milk it is simply beautiful.

Not tea-person, LOVES it!

Posted by Reviewer3166560 on Jan 16, 2014

I purchased this originally as gifts for my colleagues for Christmas (based on my friend's recommendation), and decided to get one more box because I thought, well the box is pretty and I can use it as a pen holder. A couple of days later, my colleagues actually pulled me aside to tell me how much they love this tea. I'm not a tea person, more a coffee one. So I was really surprised to find out that I really, absolutely love this. It's fragrant and light, but still strong enough for me to make 2 mugs continuously with one tiny tea bag. I feel like I could have made a few more cups! It is a really great alternative to warm water, so I have been guzzling more of this tea in the afternoon, no sugar needed. Either I'm developing a liking to tea, or this is really amazing. Looking forward to purchasing more flavours and this in bulk!

just tea..

Posted by 5705553594513503913 on Nov 05, 2013

I can`t belive people can taste vanilla and all kinds of flacours in this? It smells wonderful in the box but for me this tastes like earl grey. Quality earl grey though :)And lovely box, yeah.

Pleasant

Posted by 5682339247762275165 on Nov 29, 2013

The lavender taste is q strong... I might repurchase

My favorite tea!

Posted by odalol on Jul 28, 2013

My favorite tea of all time. It is pretty rich, with bergamot and vanilla flavors. Tastes good with or without sugar and milk.

Mi té preferido

Posted by 5295083836932218469 on Apr 07, 2015

He probado varios tés de esta marca y creo que éste se ha convertido en mi favorito. Tiene un aroma delicioso, un sabor fuerte y muy particular, dulce, relajante... Muy sugerente. El precio está muy bien comparado con lo que cuesta por aquí y las latas son una monada y se pueden aprovechar para organizar o decorar. ¡Ah! Viene envasado en cómodas bolsitas individuales de tela.

AMAZING TEA!

Posted by 5035239608754607306 on Aug 18, 2015

Love this tea, amazing tin also - Great! Use it on my shelf as decor.

nice tea, but

Posted by hayate on Nov 10, 2015

It's a very nice tea, but at this price you can find a much cheaper one with the same or better quality. It would be perfect for a gift or stocking stuffer for a tea loving person, but I would not re-purchase for myself. There're too many teas out there to try and this one just did not leave that "OMG, I need to stock up on this heaven sent tea now!" impression. Very nice tea, nevertheless, and if you're feeling like having a fancy tea party with your friends or family it would be a nice tea to serve then. You can re-use tea tin too, it smells amazing! They have some exotic flavors that I would be interested to try but it's definitely not my go to tea for everyday. It does not mean it can't be yours, if you never tried any of Harney & Sons tea I believe this is a safe tea to start with.

Vanilla smell

Posted by 5603951752989213904 on May 27, 2015

Nice tea. It comes in silk sachets and smells of vanilla and citrus. Wish it were a little bit stronger.

Quality in a teabag