Delicious tasting tea

Posted by lovelyBunny on May 24, 2014

This tea is simply gorgeous! The flavours are delicate yet strong, words cannot describe this tea! Served with a little raw honey or stevia & a dash of milk it is simply beautiful.

Not tea-person, LOVES it!

Posted by Reviewer3166560 on Jan 16, 2014

I purchased this originally as gifts for my colleagues for Christmas (based on my friend's recommendation), and decided to get one more box because I thought, well the box is pretty and I can use it as a pen holder. A couple of days later, my colleagues actually pulled me aside to tell me how much they love this tea. I'm not a tea person, more a coffee one. So I was really surprised to find out that I really, absolutely love this. It's fragrant and light, but still strong enough for me to make 2 mugs continuously with one tiny tea bag. I feel like I could have made a few more cups! It is a really great alternative to warm water, so I have been guzzling more of this tea in the afternoon, no sugar needed. Either I'm developing a liking to tea, or this is really amazing. Looking forward to purchasing more flavours and this in bulk!

Mi té preferido

Posted by 5295083836932218469 on Apr 07, 2015

He probado varios tés de esta marca y creo que éste se ha convertido en mi favorito. Tiene un aroma delicioso, un sabor fuerte y muy particular, dulce, relajante... Muy sugerente. El precio está muy bien comparado con lo que cuesta por aquí y las latas son una monada y se pueden aprovechar para organizar o decorar. ¡Ah! Viene envasado en cómodas bolsitas individuales de tela.

My favorite tea!

Posted by odalol on Jul 28, 2013

My favorite tea of all time. It is pretty rich, with bergamot and vanilla flavors. Tastes good with or without sugar and milk.

AMAZING TEA!

Posted by 5035239608754607306 on Aug 18, 2015

Love this tea, amazing tin also - Great! Use it on my shelf as decor.

A good cup of tea

Posted by 4830227628443635655 on Dec 13, 2015

This was a re-order because I like the tea so much. Subtle flavor and tasty.

Delicate and strong at the same time

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Dec 19, 2015

It is pretty rich, with bergamot and vanilla flavors. It reminds me apple cookies. Tastes good with or without sugar and milk. It makes you fell like you were in a little bistro of Paris. The taste is very difficult to describe, you have to try it to realize how special is this blend.

the smell is gorgeous

Posted by 4685528885130912285 on Feb 24, 2016

it really does smell like Paris

wonderful unique taste

Posted by 4837190396392242839 on Jun 11, 2016

i find this tea a very nice blend

Awesome as usual

Posted by uguptu on Sep 15, 2016

Very nice tea, and very hard to find at my own place, this is why I always order it from overseas. Always in perfect quality.