Harney & Sons, Paris Tea, 20 Tea Sachets, 1.4 oz (40 g)

Reviews 5-star

Delicious tasting tea

Posted by lovelyBunny on May 24, 2014

This tea is simply gorgeous! The flavours are delicate yet strong, words cannot describe this tea! Served with a little raw honey or stevia & a dash of milk it is simply beautiful.

Not tea-person, LOVES it!

Posted by Reviewer3166560 on Jan 16, 2014

I purchased this originally as gifts for my colleagues for Christmas (based on my friend's recommendation), and decided to get one more box because I thought, well the box is pretty and I can use it as a pen holder. A couple of days later, my colleagues actually pulled me aside to tell me how much they love this tea. I'm not a tea person, more a coffee one. So I was really surprised to find out that I really, absolutely love this. It's fragrant and light, but still strong enough for me to make 2 mugs continuously with one tiny tea bag. I feel like I could have made a few more cups! It is a really great alternative to warm water, so I have been guzzling more of this tea in the afternoon, no sugar needed. Either I'm developing a liking to tea, or this is really amazing. Looking forward to purchasing more flavours and this in bulk!

Mi té preferido

Posted by 5295083836932218469 on Apr 07, 2015

He probado varios tés de esta marca y creo que éste se ha convertido en mi favorito. Tiene un aroma delicioso, un sabor fuerte y muy particular, dulce, relajante... Muy sugerente. El precio está muy bien comparado con lo que cuesta por aquí y las latas son una monada y se pueden aprovechar para organizar o decorar. ¡Ah! Viene envasado en cómodas bolsitas individuales de tela.

delicioso

Posted by corremanzanacorre on Apr 08, 2015

Muy aromático, su sabor es delicioso y con unas gotas de leche gran sabor. Seguro repito.

AMAZING TEA!

Posted by 5035239608754607306 on Aug 18, 2015

Love this tea, amazing tin also - Great! Use it on my shelf as decor.