Delicious tasting tea

Posted by lovelyBunny on May 24, 2014

This tea is simply gorgeous! The flavours are delicate yet strong, words cannot describe this tea! Served with a little raw honey or stevia & a dash of milk it is simply beautiful.

Not tea-person, LOVES it!

Posted by Reviewer3166560 on Jan 16, 2014

I purchased this originally as gifts for my colleagues for Christmas (based on my friend's recommendation), and decided to get one more box because I thought, well the box is pretty and I can use it as a pen holder. A couple of days later, my colleagues actually pulled me aside to tell me how much they love this tea. I'm not a tea person, more a coffee one. So I was really surprised to find out that I really, absolutely love this. It's fragrant and light, but still strong enough for me to make 2 mugs continuously with one tiny tea bag. I feel like I could have made a few more cups! It is a really great alternative to warm water, so I have been guzzling more of this tea in the afternoon, no sugar needed. Either I'm developing a liking to tea, or this is really amazing. Looking forward to purchasing more flavours and this in bulk!

My favorite tea!

Posted by odalol on Jul 28, 2013

My favorite tea of all time. It is pretty rich, with bergamot and vanilla flavors. Tastes good with or without sugar and milk.

Delish

Posted by 4874993091557628339 on Jul 07, 2014

Delicious tea, nice sweet, subtle taste. Not too strong but a nice tea to enjoy mid afternoon.

AMAZING TEA!

Posted by 5035239608754607306 on Aug 18, 2015

Love this tea, amazing tin also - Great! Use it on my shelf as decor.

Mi té preferido

Posted by 5295083836932218469 on Apr 07, 2015

He probado varios tés de esta marca y creo que éste se ha convertido en mi favorito. Tiene un aroma delicioso, un sabor fuerte y muy particular, dulce, relajante... Muy sugerente. El precio está muy bien comparado con lo que cuesta por aquí y las latas son una monada y se pueden aprovechar para organizar o decorar. ¡Ah! Viene envasado en cómodas bolsitas individuales de tela.

Aromático y Gran sabor

Posted by corremanzanacorre on Feb 10, 2016

El aroma es tan agradable y subaor es delicioso que busco cualquier momento para tomar una taza de té no solo para el desayuno. Con unas gotas de leche da gran sabor. Estoy por pedir otra caja.

Great taste

Posted by 4893758600248203887 on Nov 25, 2012

Great taste

I'm in love.

Posted by Norway on Jan 01, 2013

We drink a lot of tea. And lately, only ths one. Jummy

Harney & Sons, Paris tea.

Posted by 5276494079979824353 on Jan 10, 2013

Pure joy to drink. Like it very much. One tea sachets is enough to a big cup (4-5 dl.), in many other brands i need two sachets... Compared to the cost in Norway, this is great value for the money.