Best vanilla tea

Posted by Reviewer2315802 on Mar 01, 2016

Lovely smell, great taste, and it's goof there's no caffeine. I only wish it would be cheaper.

Very nice and creamy black tea

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Nov 22, 2015

Is an elegant, cremy, and almost sweet black tea. Is like a cherish on your mouth, and smells like vanilla cookies. I love it.

me chifla

Posted by 5144142184971572945 on Nov 12, 2015

me encanta su sabor, es super rico. yo lo tomo solo y antes de dormir. me ayuda a dormir

My favourite tea from Harney & Sons

Posted by 5542456167304687549 on Oct 14, 2015

I've ordered around half of Harney and Sons teas sold here, and this is thus far one of my favourites. This tea has such a lovely smell and it makes such a nice cup of tea. The tin can of course is nice as well - as I have collection of them going up on my desk - I would recommend this and will repeat again for sure.

es descafeinado

Posted by 5405921121243974637 on Aug 21, 2015

La verdad es que al ser de Vainilla esperaba que fuese más dulce. Aún así no es un Te que me haya desagradado, pero tampoco me apasiona. En mi caso, no me fijé que en la lata de la imagen pone que es descafeinado. Al no ponerlo en el titulo del producto me confié. Deberían ponerlo más visible.

Very tasty

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Jul 31, 2015

I love that it is decaf. It's become my favourite late afternoon/early evening tea. Lovely smell and taste, subtle vanilla undertones, very mellow. Beautiful tin. It's a shame there are no refills to buy (cheaper, and without the tin), this way it's rather expensive.

Rica pero empalagosa

Posted by AliMor on May 31, 2015

Esta infusión la tomo con leche( en mi caso de avena) y esta bien.. Aunque al final te puede llegar a empalagar..

WOW

Posted by 4644005829220456446 on Mar 27, 2015

If I could give this more than 5 stars, I would! I LOVE this tea and I'll probably have to buy more soon cuz I'm already running low. I've had it almost everyday and it's great! It has such a great flavor that's a little reminiscent of Thai tea. What makes it even better...it's decaf! Highly recommended.

Está bueno

Posted by 5743422011799002306 on Feb 08, 2015

No había probado otro te de este tipo, así que no sabría decir si está más o menos bueno que otros, pero a mi me gusta, sabe a vainilla y la caja es monísimaaaa. Pediré más de esta marca.

Very yummy tea

Posted by 5158846245608460324 on Feb 05, 2015

Very nice tea!! Brilliant that also naturally decafinated

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »