Harvey Diamond, Life-ProBiotic, 90 Capsules

helped me after longterm anti bioitic use

Posted by 5224838266910386528 on Aug 01, 2013

This is a great probiotic for the price. My digestive system is doing good even after a long antibiotic course. I use this probiotic and Diamondzyme Plus for my digestive health and won't eat without them. I have diabetes my digestive health is helped with these products.

The Best Probiotic

Posted by 5373793147769111357 on Nov 06, 2013

I have dealt with burning,acid reflux, and candida mold problems. After trying many probiotic products and some much more expensive than Life-Probiotic, I found this to be the MOST HELPFUL!!! Thank you Harvey for such great products.

views from malaysia

Posted by 5735255864235214390 on Jun 30, 2013

been taking this for a few weeks now. no significant change save for occasional need to RUN to the loo. when i say run, i do mean run! tummy also feels less bloated, which is good. i think it aids digestion.

Not for me - but good service

Posted by 5468822050493263453 on Jul 25, 2013

The particular strains used in this product did not agree with my system. My symptoms actually worsened. However, the company's customer service was very courteous and refunded my money even though it was purchased through iHerb.