July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Hawaiian Henna, Natural Body Paint, 1 Kit

hawaiian henna

Posted by Reviewer3331239 on Nov 17, 2007

IT CAME PROMPTLY AND WAS JUST WHAT I EXPECTED

Hawaiian Henna, Natural Body Paint, 1 Kit (HAW-98001)

Posted by Reviewer2972681 on May 14, 2008

I got this for my daughter who was turning 15 and constantly comes home from High School with writing all over her arm in pen. Very nice designs, I would just perfer her do it in Henna. This product came in a really cool can with lots of goodies inside, everytning you'd need to doodle on your arm, feet, etc. The couple of problems I found and my 15 year old was a tad disapointed in were; you had to use the mixture within 2 days, and the designs that the girls worked on so hard at her Birthday party couldn't be seen after the Henna crust came off. The product came the day after I ordered it we just wish it lasted longer and could be seen. Oh well, it's back to ball point pens I guess. KC

Good, did the job!

Posted by Reviewer2844837 on Feb 04, 2009

I bought this as my first time Henna Application Kit... the instructions and materials were all sufficient for me and my friend to do some pretty intricate hand painting. The stain took pretty well, I would recommend this to other beginners or gift-givers. However, I look forward to expanding my kit for more than one-time usage and learning more about making processes better :)

A difficult henna experience

Posted by Reviewer1479290 on Jan 15, 2008

It was very cool to be able to mix all the ingredients together and have Henna come out of it all. But I found that it was very sticky and had a hard time squeezing it out of the bottle and onto the body. Eventhough the consistency was very sticky it did not stick to the skin very well. Another thing I found difficult was squeezing the henna from the plastic bag into the bottle, the bag kept splitting, and I had to keep moving the henna to different corners of the bag until I'd had enough, and had to call it quits. Despite all this, the henna did do a god job staining the skin, and the desings were prominent.