EFA

Posted by Reviewer3100150 on Jan 10, 2012

These tablets are great, my skin is so much better after taking these, I prefer the tablets to the liquid as found that not very palatable

Tasty and good for you

Posted by 5275606603861882821 on Apr 01, 2013

I know that whenever possible it is better to get your supplement in liquid or powder form but I just can't stand the taste! These are the perfect compromise, they have the oh-so-good-for-you omega 3 and it tastes really really good (no kidding, I could eat them as snacks).

Great Product !!

Posted by Reviewer2185091 on Dec 22, 2011

I must say these veggie softgels are great, easy to digest,and not upsetting on the tummy. I will buy more when I'm low.

Vegetarian way to get EFA

Posted by 5715285769095055137 on May 24, 2016

We don't have to eat fish! Good product! Large softgels, taken three at a time. But it is worth it for the brain and whole boby.

First Buy

Posted by 4664906043877004973 on Nov 04, 2014

Get the products within a week; still not too long. The products expiry in 2016.

More bank for your buck!

Posted by Reviewer2910027 on Jan 10, 2013

I have MS and the amount of pills you have to take to get the right amount of EFA is expensive (when taken separately). This is great. I get the right of EFAs without breaking the bank and no after taste when taken with a meal. I have been taking his going on 3 months and will continue to buy.