New To iHerb?

Health From The Sun, 4.3.2.1 Diet & Detox, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

I love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1897639 on May 14, 2008

My mom had bought a bottle from your website for me to try. I take 10 medications daily, and it has helped my body to detox on a regular basis. The first day of four-times-a-day regimen, I had a horrible migraine, which I attributed to the power of the 4.3.2.1 diet and detox. As a person who usually gets migraines often (4+ times a week), I only have them occasionally. And I love the taste... like iced tea! Thanks so much, Sherri

EZ to use

Posted by Reviewer1811540 on Jul 18, 2008

I love the 1234 Detox products from Health for the Sun, but the liquid works best for me. It is the easiest to take & use and taste like I'm drinking green tea. I find I can adjust the amount of product added to water or juice to obtain the amount of detoxing I need each day depending on my diet or activity. Since air travel is very toxic and this product really helps, as a flight attendant, I would never want be without this product!

I like this!

Posted by Reviewer2554154 on Nov 18, 2009

The taste is really bland after you mix it with water and it really helps to detox.

Quick, Easy Fix

Posted by Reviewer1599066 on Dec 29, 2009

I believe that mostly water weight is lost with this. It is great for an occassion. Helps clean you out. Tastes not-so-bad if you add lemon.

so so

Posted by Reviewer2292720 on Jul 04, 2011

I feel good after the detox

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »