I love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1897639 on May 14, 2008

My mom had bought a bottle from your website for me to try. I take 10 medications daily, and it has helped my body to detox on a regular basis. The first day of four-times-a-day regimen, I had a horrible migraine, which I attributed to the power of the 4.3.2.1 diet and detox. As a person who usually gets migraines often (4+ times a week), I only have them occasionally. And I love the taste... like iced tea! Thanks so much, Sherri

EZ to use

Posted by Reviewer1811540 on Jul 18, 2008

I love the 1234 Detox products from Health for the Sun, but the liquid works best for me. It is the easiest to take & use and taste like I'm drinking green tea. I find I can adjust the amount of product added to water or juice to obtain the amount of detoxing I need each day depending on my diet or activity. Since air travel is very toxic and this product really helps, as a flight attendant, I would never want be without this product!

I like this!

Posted by Reviewer2554154 on Nov 18, 2009

The taste is really bland after you mix it with water and it really helps to detox.

Quick, Easy Fix

Posted by Reviewer1599066 on Dec 29, 2009

I believe that mostly water weight is lost with this. It is great for an occassion. Helps clean you out. Tastes not-so-bad if you add lemon.

so so

Posted by Reviewer2292720 on Jul 04, 2011

I feel good after the detox

like it

Posted by Reviewer3362973 on Nov 19, 2008

Personally I like this product a lot. It doesn't taste awful. Instead, it's quite refreshing when drunk cold. It did help me in losing weight when I drank this in conjuncture with a healthy diet and exercise regime.

I'll try it again

Posted by Reviewer2807268 on May 15, 2007

Great tasting, but I really didn't see any results since I'm already active, drink lots of water and get enough rest. I've started the day/night capsules and have definitely noticed a decrease in appetite without the side effects.

Posted by Reviewer3008100 on Apr 01, 2008

great product for maintenance. use it in conjunction with Health From The Sun, 4.3.2.1 Detox Booster.

Light detox

Posted by Reviewer2074040 on Jan 22, 2009

This is good for a light detox, and is very tasty when mixed with ice-cold water.

Not too bad

Posted by Reviewer1778435 on Apr 22, 2011

Taste like some Chinese herbal tea to me, aid in my bowel movements and doesnt give me any diarrhoea-like effect unlike some other detox cleansing stuffs. Will buy again!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »