helped my wife immensely!

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

for years my wife suffered from painful, irregular menstruation. This was a situation that was affecting both of us! Fortunately, a very cool (female) doctor turned us on to this little miracle. One capsule per day is all that it took to regulate and normalize her cycles. She has been taking one daily for two decades. Her journey through menopause was smooth and uneventful, and I credit Evening Primrose for that, too. Good product, good price.I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Great evening primrose oil!

Posted by Reviewer1517165 on Mar 16, 2008

This is the only Evening primrose oil I give my family! Very high levels of omega 6 and 9's!

A Great Value

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Sep 02, 2008

These are a good size and the price is excellent.

Wonderful product and Great benefits

Posted by Reviewer3286239 on Sep 23, 2009

For some reason, this EPO helps both my daughter and myself to relax and go to sleep faster. It just seems to ease the stress from a hectic day. It also helps with skin elasticity and moisture. I will never go without it again!

Good supplement

Posted by Reviewer3293280 on Dec 03, 2011

So far so good. It's a decent dosage. However I feel for any treatment of pms, one needs to also look at their diet.

Good!!

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Oct 08, 2012

I like evening primrose oil and this is easy to take

Excellent

Posted by 5574826242646433028 on Mar 04, 2014

Great price; fast postage

Nice!

Posted by 5628162706413001962 on Jun 03, 2014

I like them! They have more mg then I can bought in farmacial shops,but the softgels are very big! For me it isn't problem but maybe for someoneels it will be a problem :)

Muy bueno

Posted by 4729675863261488400 on Jan 07, 2015

Estupendo si quieres tomar sólo una cápsula al día, la dosis es muy buena

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2599659 on Feb 16, 2010

This product helps me relax and get a good nights sleep.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »